Your dream body vs. your realistic body (pics)

Options
APawli1224
APawli1224 Posts: 80 Member
Okay everyone searches the net to find their "I really want to look like this person" I would like to see your photos of what you would love to look like but I would also like to see photos of what you think you will probably look like at goal weight!

Heres my "dream" body
zuzka1.jpg

Heres my "Im probably going to look like this at the end of my weight loss" body
andressa.jpg

No it is not because I am settling this is because I personally know my body type I have examined it plus my muscle mass and there is just no way I will look like photo number one unless I went under the knife but photo two is my body shape along with my muscle mass.. Both beautiful ladies :)

Share your photos!!

Replies

• iluxoxo211
    iluxoxo211 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Dang I would love to look like either one at the end of my journey:smile:
  • head_in_rainbows
    head_in_rainbows Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Well, what do you understand by "realistic"?

If I post a photo of a girl who is 5'9 tall, 24 inch waist and has C cup brest and I am 5'6 tall and with 26.4 waist I have A cup than yes, her body is a dream one and I can't get it. But if I post a photo of a flat-bellied, slim-thighed yoga practitioner who sitts in lotus pose than yes, it is the "realsitic body" I can obtain with hard work. I don't get why do you believe taht you wouldn't be able to work your way to the belly from teh first photo.
  • Tank_Girl
    Tank_Girl Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Okay everyone searches the net to find their "I really want to look like this person" I would like to see your photos of what you would love to look like but I would also like to see photos of what you think you will probably look like at goal weight!

Heres my "dream" body
    zuzka1.jpg

Heres my "Im probably going to look like this at the end of my weight loss" body
    andressa.jpg

I believe both are acheivable... The second pic may be a little easier to acheive but given hard work and dedication I believe the first pic is attainable
  • fiona2785
    Options
    I think the point is that it's about body shape; for example, I'm very pear shaped (guessing the OP is too, looking at the realistic body pic?), so to achieve that 'dream body look', I would need breast implants. Because to get my hips that slim I would be COMPLETELY flat-chested. Add to that that I've always had a good 12in difference between my waist and hips (and was shaped like that even as a child), I wouldn't be able to achieve those proportions.

Having said that, there's nothing to say I couldn't get the abs. It's just that I'm not prepared to lose the boobs in the process! :wink:
  • bushidowoman
    bushidowoman Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    I dunno...I've read a few articles on what sorts of diets and workouts fitness models have to do to get ready for competitions and photo shoots, and (this is just me personally) it's just not worth it to me to go that extreme.
    And I've already decided that breast surgery is not for me. So I gotta keep *some* fat. :laugh:
    So that's what I think of when I see these pictures. Lovely for these ladies. Not my dream.

My dream came true this past spring when I was able to fit back into size 6 jeans and see my abs again! That's what I will once again be working toward after this baby.
  • fiona2785
    Options
    My picture would be the same for both:

2hxbv5w.jpg

I've never seen the point in trying to aim for something impossible, so I've found one that is totally my body shape, but I think is gorgeous. Yay!
  • seed_of_wonder
    seed_of_wonder Posts: 202 Member
    Options
  • annadolezalova
    annadolezalova Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    This photo was taken 3 weeks ago
    mhglg7.jpg

and here is my dream body.
    mmwvlx.jpg
  • littlemissmo83
    littlemissmo83 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    As someone very pear shape or hip heavy, I think for me the most attainable shape - well the one I am aiming for - is Kim Kardashian. I would never want to lose my curves and I think she really knows how to dress heavy hips and bigger boobs really well. I don't think I want to be supper ripped, but I do want a lot of tone and shape
  • feast4thebeast
    feast4thebeast Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    mhglg7.jpg

mmwvlx.jpg

You have my dream body :P Nah seriously your looking fantastic keep it up. Personally I don't have any images or people that I aspire to - know I'm quite close to being the best I can be and that is a dream come true
  • fiona2785
    Options
    mhglg7.jpg

mmwvlx.jpg

Looking good!! :wink:
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,248 Member
    Options
    This photo of Lisa Edelstein from House was my inspiration. Last summer I took a picture similarly dressed to compare, and was happy with my progression towards that goal. I took the third pic this morning, and I'm amazed at how much smaller my waist is now... and I weigh about 3-4 pounds more than I did last summer!

cuddy.jpg
  • amyk225
    amyk225 Posts: 154
    Options

2hxbv5w.jpg

I've never seen the point in trying to aim for something impossible, so I've found one that is totally my body shape, but I think is gorgeous. Yay!
    ...........thas my body shape too ,hoping to get there very soon:)
  • roxerella
    roxerella Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    My dream and my goal are the same.

Raquel_Welch_bond.jpg

I have an hourglass shape and was similar body shape to Raquel Welch in my early twenties (10 years ago). I was a professional dancer then so was toned but not visibly muscular. I can get there again. I hope!
  • TropicalFlowerz
    TropicalFlowerz Posts: 1,990 Member
    Options
    ~I cant post pics for the life of me!.....but it's odd ,I use to wanna get to about Kim K.,size (we both ha very sim hour glass )...but now that i'm getting ito shape??!!! bump that I wanna look better!!,more fit ,my tummy 's already showing signs of cuts!!!....shoooooot.look out Kim .K,.....theres gonna be a new sherif in town!!!!..ha ha !!!
  • TropicalFlowerz
    TropicalFlowerz Posts: 1,990 Member
    Options
    My dream and my goal are the same.

Raquel_Welch_bond.jpg

I have an hourglass shape and was similar body shape to Raquel Welch in my early twenties (10 years ago). I was a professional dancer then so was toned but not visibly muscular. I can get there again. I hope!

GO HEAD MAMA!!!!
  • roxerella
    roxerella Posts: 80 Member
    Options

GO HEAD MAMA!!!!

Well I'll never be exactly like that because I have stretch marks *sob sob* and my boobs will probably look a bit deflated when I get to goal. But I'm still going to aim for it!
  • AlphamaleBAMF
    Options
    I want to look like Edward Norton from American History X, I'm not going to post the picture here because it might offend some people and I don't want to get banned. Anyone that is interested can just google it.

The reality however is something like this

man-boobs.jpg
  • meeper123
    meeper123 Posts: 3,347 Member
    Options

2hxbv5w.jpg

that is gorgeous I want to look like that again! ( oh whait that was when I was 12 hmm....) I think I need to work on that lol you look amazing all jokes aside
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options

Heres my "dream" body
    zuzka1.jpg

andressa.jpg

I believe both are acheivable... The second pic may be a little easier to acheive but given hard work and dedication I believe the first pic is attainable

Well of is attainable but in a 3-4 years period. What people do not understand is that to look like that it take bulk and cut cycle, heavy heavy and patience.