ONEDERLLLLLLLLLLLAND BABY!!!!!!!!!!

Options
I am very emotional today! It feels like I have waited so long for this moment. I spent a lot of time reading peoples successes when they hit onederland and they all brought tears to my eyes! Because I knew one day... ONE DAY that would be me... And well today is that day!!!!!

I am planning to take new pictures when I hit 100 lbs lost.. But here is a little collage of my journey!!!!

Untitledeeeefcs.jpg

Replies

• spicypepper
    spicypepper Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing job!!!!! I cannot wait to be there. You're an inspiration!
  • urloved33
    urloved33 Posts: 3,325 Member
    Options
    Wow, wow, wow, wow, wow...well done!:flowerforyou:
  • daisiecpa
    daisiecpa Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    great job you look awesome
  • happilyeveractive
    happilyeveractive Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Congrats :):):):):)
  • NCchar130
    NCchar130 Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    WOW!! Great job! Onederland is finally in sight for me, I CAN'T WAIT!!
  • dmoore0677
    dmoore0677 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    SO AMAZING!!!! You must feel like a new person! What a inspiration! Great Job.....:happy:
  • Irish_eyes75
    Options
    Congratulations!! I know exactly how you felt. I sit here looking at your pictures and I think - one day I'm going to post this topic with pics of my fat self next to pics of my healthy (and HOT) self! It keeps me going - as I'm sure looking at others' successes kept you going.
  • Perfectdiamonds1
    Perfectdiamonds1 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Welcome and enjoy to ride!!!!:flowerforyou: It's wonderful
  • JWB42
    JWB42 Posts: 112
    Options
    YES!!!!!!!!!!!! Great job and what dedication! I love the pics , you have really done wonderfully! Keep up the good work!
  • cgarand
    cgarand Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    Ok, now it's my turn to cry. What a great feeling that must be! Save me a spot! :happy:
  • deniselynn13
    deniselynn13 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! That is an absolutely amazing accomplishment and you should be so proud of how far you have come!!!! I understand being emotional because when i hit one-derland i was too!!!!

Keep all the hard work! You are doing fantastic!!!
  • lululucky1
    lululucky1 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    That's great keep it up!
  • MainahGirl
    MainahGirl Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Excellent!! I too am shooting for Onederland. I've got 26 lbs to go and I know with one step, bite at a time I wii get there! Keep up the great work!
  • pamperedpenguin
    pamperedpenguin Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    That's Is great! Congrats!
  • SimplyEee
    SimplyEee Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! Can't wait until I hit that milestone! Keep it ip!!
  • ebony__
    ebony__ Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    I feel very ignorant but what is onederland??
  • ZenAmante
    ZenAmante Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    when a person finally reaches a wieght under 200 lbs im so excited for you hun it must feel amazing im very proud of you congrates on all your hard work
  • MizzTweezy
    MizzTweezy Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Thank you all so very much! The support here has been amazing and I thank everyone for helping and encouraging me along the way... It's a hard road... so hard.... But doable!
  • misskristy30
    Options
    You look HOT! What an accomplishment! You inspire me!
  • hoosierbiker2007
    Options
    GREAT JOB!!!!!! keep up the excellent work...nothing better than seeing the changes in pictures:)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!