Help! - Bad Day

Options
Hi everyone!

I have had a horrible eating day and am way over my calorie budget even WITH my exercise calories..

I was just wondering, how do you re-motivate yourself to start new the next morning?

I don't want to wake up feeling guilty..

Replies

• getnfit2day
    getnfit2day Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow is another day :) No one is perfect and we all mess up - being aware of what you did or didn't do is the main thing. Take tomorrow w/a postive attitude and move forward.

Good luck to you.....You will be fine!
  • brismi
    brismi Posts: 8
    Options
    Ha! I'm in the same boat. Didn't get enough sleep last night and accidentally skipped lunch today. :(
    Too much snacking today.
    Drink a bunch of water and try going to bed early. Tomorrow is another day, y'know?
    Good luck!
  • jeffreyrashad
    Options
    know worries. make it up tomarrow.:flowerforyou:
  • melissalynnlarue
    melissalynnlarue Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I like to click on "complete today's entry" under the food diary... it will tell you what your weight should be in 5 weeks if every day were like today. They start you out at a deficit anyway, so chances are good that you might still be on track to not gain. Even IF it shows you being heavier, let it be a good motivator, and choose to make tomorrow a new start!! It's one day, it's not the end of the world. :)
  • saram21
    saram21 Posts: 88
    Options
    Usually the guilt of exceeding my limit pushes me for an extra workout. In fact, I did it today. We went to a mexican resturant for lunch/dinner an I was like, "Okay, I have 1,400 calories I definitelywont go over" WRONG! I went over by 255 calories and 14 grams of fat! Thats a 1,655 calorie meal! I'll never do that again! I actually had to do a 20 minute Jillian Micheals 30 day Shred cardio session and a 40 minute walk to put me back under calories and fat. Ridiculous. The way I see it is you can have the food and work your butt off taking it back off, or you can eat something lighter and not have to deal with the craziness (or guilt!) It's a tough lesson we all have to learn. Some of us unfortunately (me,) are stubborn and will have to relearn this lesson over and over and over again. :tongue:
  • smelmel
    smelmel Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Don't worrry, one day every now and then is no biggie. I have one about every 2 weeks and never put weight back on. If you don't indulge sometimes life is not worth living.
  • TamaraRR
    TamaraRR Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    hey girl

yesterday i went over mine, even with my fitness calories to
    i just got home and was hungry and just felt like crap so i ate chocolate, and i made ribs and rice for my fiance :) so i ended up eating some of that to.
    today is a new day
    remember how bad you felt abotu having a bad day and make this day awsome
    it always feels better to end a day knowing you tried your best

and remember its just one day out of the 1000's that were alive
  • FitnessOver50
    Options
    Everyone has bad days

No big deal

Just start the new day fresh and get in the exercise - even if it is a 30 min walk
  • FitnessOver50
    Options
    Everyone has bad days

No big deal

Just start the new day fresh and get in the exercise - even if it is a 30 min walk
  • FitnessOver50
    Options
    Everyone has bad days

No big deal