New kid on the site, and looking to get fit!

Options
Hello everyone! =D I'm new here, and looking to find a nice place where I can keep track of my calories and stuff! =D I am MAJORLY overweight, sadly, and am trying to lose enough weight by my wedding date (which is still unsure at this moment because I can't seem to pick a day I like lol). Anywho, I hope this site helps me get to my target weight goal, and I hope to meet some new friends while at it! =D I'm normally bad at making new friends, so let's hope I can get some here! lol

~Callie

Replies

• rebvl
    rebvl Posts: 5
    Options
    Welcome!!! I just joined recently and it pretty easy to follow... Congrats on the engagement, it is a very exciting time in your life.
    The best part is being help to hear from other who may be going through the same thing and getting practical advice or suggestion. Stick with it. It will payoff in the end. :smile:
  • mhagoaliemom
    Options
    Hi Callie! I've been on this site for about 11 days now. I really like it so far. It's helped to keep me motivated. I started my "diet" about 3 weeks ago and have lost 9 pounds as of Sunday. I have about 100 more to go. It's alot but I feel more confident than ever that I can do it. Whatever your goal is I know that you can reach it too! You've already taken the first step. :smile:
    Feel free to add me as a friend if you'd like.
    Best of luck to you!
    Andee
  • VampyreKei
    Options
    Thanks guys! =D I really do hope this helps me get motivated! =D

mhagoaliemom - Wow! 9 pounds in 11 days! CONGRATS!! I hope to obtain those same results!!
  • jweyand
    jweyand Posts: 13
    Options
    I just joined myself and have found this site to be absolutely awesome with keeping track of calories and food. It's sooo easy to use and doesn't take half your day to figure out everything you've put in your mouth :)

welcome
  • mhagoaliemom
    Options
    Thanks guys! =D I really do hope this helps me get motivated! =D

mhagoaliemom - Wow! 9 pounds in 11 days! CONGRATS!! I hope to obtain those same results!!

Callie- It's taken me about 3 weeks to lose the 9 pounds. I've been on this site for 11 days. I wish I could loose 9 pounds in 11 days though! :laugh:
  • MistahLee31
    Options
    Good luck Callie, hope things go well for you and you get to your goal before your wedding day! :smile:
  • acureese
    acureese Posts: 169
    Options
    Hi Callie! I just joined on sunday and am loving it so far, everyone's so supportive and friendly! Welcome and congrats on the engagement!! :)
  • Arienna
    Arienna Posts: 913
    Options
    Hi Callie!! Welcome to MFP! You will love it here, everyone is GREAT! The site is very awesome to use, LOTS of helpful information everywhere and there is never a time you won't get support. Good luck to you with your weight loss!
  • VampyreKei
    Options
    Thanks again, everyone! ^_^ I really do think I'm gonna like it here! =D Everyone does seem super nice =D
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    welcome to MFP ... wishing you much success in your weight loss journey