Looking for more friends 35-45 years..

Options
I've now logged for 55 days in a row and have a few good MFP friends but would like some more. I am overweight, trying to lose 15 more kilos and would like some friends in the same age group as me, who log regularly and are also trying to lose weight. :-)

Replies

• KellyMirth
    Options
    I think your "Viking, attacking & pillaging" picture might be scaring people ;-)
  • Rumpenissen
    Rumpenissen Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I think your "Viking, attacking & pillaging" picture might be scaring people ;-)

:bigsmile:
  • bombshellinprogress
    Options
    I'm 35 and need more friends myself=)
  • TrinaHillier
    TrinaHillier Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I am 37, I log in regularly and support others, would like to be your friend as well.
  • gina1971
    gina1971 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I am 40, log in daily, am actively losing weight, and could also benefit from more supportive friends. Feel free to add me!
  • DKWaggoner
    Options
    I would love to be your friend, but with your age limits I guess it wont happen..I am 50
  • flajocar
    Options
    I would be your friend however, i don't fit your criteria as I am 47. LOL Add me if you don't mind hanging with the elderly. :drinker:
  • PuffedMummy
    Options

Not me!

Mind you, I'm from Wiltshire and we have strong Druid genes!
  • LyssaJ1
    LyssaJ1 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I'm 42, and log every day. I also check-in with my friends, especially if I've not seen any activity for a couple days. I try not to Mother Hen, but it's part of my nature :wink:

As to your profile picture...it rocks! I have a live blade in mine...but the photo was taken at night, so it's not the most-clear.

Oh, a heads-up, I'm horrid when it comes to converting metrics to um, pounds? So if you can overlook my math-challenged self, please add me :happy:
  • Sixalicious
    Sixalicious Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I'm 37, I don't log my food, but I do log my workouts. Feel free to add me if you like.
  • helyg
    helyg Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    I'm a similar size/weight to you, but I am only 34 and a half... :sad:

Will those 6 months make a difference?
  • calamity71
    calamity71 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am 40 (for a few more months) and I would love to build some friends here. I haven't frequented the community boards, but know to get through the holidays, I better change something up! I have come and gone from MFP, but realize I need Support, planning and logging of my food! and exercise. I have always struggled with my weight. Look forward to building a bit of a network here.
  • babymine55
    babymine55 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I'm a similar size/weight to you, but I am only 34 and a half... :sad:

Will those 6 months make a difference?

LOL, me too!! I turned 34 in June. Does that take me out of the running? I log my food and exercise daily.
  • Jimmytreatingtons
    Jimmytreatingtons Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I'm 38 and logged in here for 35 days. I find MFP a little get away and a good place to log my food exercise.

Friends on here are great, support advice it's all here and from everyone!

Anyone feel free to add me.

Good luck everyone!
  • CincinnatiDEIFan
    CincinnatiDEIFan Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.

I am 38. Started at 188 before we moved 16 hours away to a new state/city. Now at 162.

Have two kids (9 and 10) and am unemployed but currently looking for work (interviews on Tuesday!). I am a data analyst so work for me usually means sitting behind a computer/desk 40 plus hours a week.

:-)