What a difference a year can make.

Options
It has been a long and trying year, but one I can be proud of. Over the past 12 months I have managed to lose 91 lbs and drop my BMI by over 15 points. I still have a long way to go, but I know I am on the road to being happier and healthier then I have been in years.

The day I stop logging what I eat, is the day that I stop caring about me. I no longer want to be in denial about my health.

I didn't see a big change looking at photos until I put two of them side to side. All I can say now is....wow.

76937fcb.jpg

Replies

• twosteps
    Options
    You look amazing, what a difference! Huge congratulations on your loss so far. And your cat is gorgeous too :) x
  • BeckZombie
    BeckZombie Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Isn't it funny how sometimes you don't notice such a huge change in yourself until you put the new you and "old" you side by side?

Keep it up!
  • laurie62ann
    laurie62ann Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    The photo's say it all! You look amazing!
  • crocal
    Options
    I agree you look great, what a motivator for those of us just starting. Thanks for sharing this, maybe a year from now I can do the same :-)
  • wow - u look fab!
  • reggie2run
    reggie2run Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    You look aamzing. Great job!
  • spicypepper
    spicypepper Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    What an amazing transformation! Congratulations, you can totally see a difference!
  • Debby0904
    Debby0904 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great! Keep up the wonderful job you're doing!
  • twosocks09
    twosocks09 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    You look totally awesome! Congratualtions on all your hard work! You are truely an inspriration to all of us!
  • Nukkers
    Nukkers Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congrats on your lifestyle change and making the most of your year!
  • Fattynow2012
    Options
    You Look fab!! I am inspired by you!!:smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!