New to myfitness pal

Options
Hello everyone. I am new to myfitnesspal, and I am looking for new friends that have similar goals.

Thanks.

Replies

• beesbabe
    Options
    Hi I too am fairly new to myfitness pal and I don't believe that anyone should go through this journey alone :smile: Good job getting started
  • LyssaJ1
    LyssaJ1 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. I joined in mid-August and feel like I'm a relative newbie.

I'm long-ago, former Air Force enlisted...but a lot of the military mentality is still in me. Heck, when I find I'm not hoofing-it in a timely fashion, I still call cadence to myself ~lame chuckle~.

Although I'm fighting through an old military injury, I still try to get my walking done, even through the pain...because I figure that maybe, just *maybe* less weight might make the pain not quite so bad.

Add me if you'd like a 'cheerleader'/Mother Hen/motivator/kicker-in-the-butt :wink:

Edited for typographical errors.
  • Jimmytreatingtons
    Jimmytreatingtons Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP.

I have used MFP for a few years on and off and found the community about a month ago.

I love it looking back I should have go on to the Community sooner.

There are loads of great people on here advice is all over the message boards, hints and tips too.

Add me if you like I'm 38, I log on most days and here for anyone that needs me!

Good luck!
  • vixx1405
    vixx1405 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Hey im new to and am looking for some support on here to keep me going so anyone in a similar boat feel free to add me!!
  • flamencobarbie
    flamencobarbie Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Hello welcome!!. Good luck on your journey. :wink: Add me as a friend, and we can offer eachother support!!
  • twilightlvr79
    twilightlvr79 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I add you!
  • icehail
    icehail Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi. We have similar goals! I'm new to MFP too.
  • clovisrogers
    Options
    HI, MY NAME IS CLOVIS, I HAVE BEEN WITH THIS FOR ABOUT TWO WEEKS. IM HAVING PROBLEMS AND NEED HELP SO FEEL FREE TO REACH OUT IF YOU WANT TO. I NEED MORE CONTACTS FOR HELP THROUGH THIS JOURNEY. TAKE CARE AND HANG IN THERE......
  • clovisrogers
    Options
    HI, MY NAME IS CLOVIS, I HAVE BEEN WITH THIS FOR ABOUT TWO WEEKS. IM HAVING PROBLEMS AND NEED HELP SO FEEL FREE TO REACH OUT IF YOU WANT TO. I NEED MORE CONTACTS FOR HELP THROUGH THIS JOURNEY. TAKE CARE AND HANG IN THERE......:smile:
  • clovisrogers
    Options
    HI, MY NAME IS CLOVIS, I HAVE BEEN WITH THIS FOR ABOUT TWO WEEKS. IM HAVING PROBLEMS AND NEED HELP SO FEEL FREE TO REACH OUT IF YOU WANT TO. I NEED MORE CONTACTS FOR HELP THROUGH THIS JOURNEY. TAKE CARE AND HANG IN THERE......:smile:
  • flamencobarbie
    flamencobarbie Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Hello, I put in a friend request....
  • kts_11
    kts_11 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I try to be motivating when I can and seek it out when I need some myself!