I need your help: 30 Day shred or Insanity??

Options
Hello, everyone!

It's been a while since i've stopped exercising... do you think i should start with the 30 day shred and then go for the insanity or directly start the insanity???

Thank you so much!!!

Replies

• mercy1mercy1
    mercy1mercy1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    i would start with the 30 day shred so you don't hurt yourself....it is awesome....:)
  • amh50530
    amh50530 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Have you done any other high intensity workouts before? If so, I really think you could start in on Insanity. I took around a month and a half long break and jumped right into P90X. I think it just depends on how long it's been since you stopped and how in shape you were before you took a break. Whatever you decide, good luck!! Feel free to add me - I'm just getting used to the MFP community! Signed up for it a few months ago and didn't really start using it until now!
  • SelenisGoesFit
    Options
    i would start with the 30 day shred so you don't hurt yourself....it is awesome....:)

Yeah, i guess i'll do that... =D Thanks!!! :D
  • SelenisGoesFit
    Options
    Have you done any other high intensity workouts before? If so, I really think you could start in on Insanity. I took around a month and a half long break and jumped right into P90X. I think it just depends on how long it's been since you stopped and how in shape you were before you took a break. Whatever you decide, good luck!! Feel free to add me - I'm just getting used to the MFP community! Signed up for it a few months ago and didn't really start using it until now!

I guess i'll go for the 30 day shred and the attack insanity :D

Thank you, i just added you :)
  • ceajules
    Options
    I love turbofire I wasnt ready for insanity, I am on week 5
  • SelenisGoesFit
    Options
    I love turbofire I wasnt ready for insanity, I am on week 5

never heard about turbofire (i actually know about insanity/30 day shred because i've "heard" about it on myfitnesspal and on tumblr... in switzerland (i could almost say in europe) we really don't know what goes on in the usa! :P)

i'm checking it out right now! thank you so much...

btw, you are awesome!!
  • ceajules
    Options
    awww thanks
  • basslinewild
    basslinewild Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    If you stopped exercising, definitely start with 30DS!
  • SelenisGoesFit
    Options
    awww thanks

You welcome, beautiful!
  • SelenisGoesFit
    Options
    If you stopped exercising, definitely start with 30DS!

Yes, that's what i'm going to do... i'd like to do 30DS --> Turbofire --> Insanity :D