Low calorie meals (pictures)

Options
Hey everyone, here are some meals and pictures I've taken recently.

Mum bought lollies and made her famous lolly jar! Let me make this clear, I DID NOT EAT THE LOLLIES! I ate the meal on the right for breakfast. People might think its weird - tuna on egg whites... but it's actually really nice. Last week was the first time I had tuna and I've had it every day since, loving it! I thought I'd experiment this combination and it was well worth it! This breakfast is delicious, filling and full of protein, and only 150 calories!!! How good!

fe64f323.jpg

This is my new obsession and I've been having it for my dinners and lunches lately. They look pretty fancy, but they're not hard to make at all - I suck at cooking and managed this! They are Vietnames Rice Paper rolls (25 cal per roll) with carrot, celery and tuna! You could experiment with heaps of things. The Rice Paper Rolls come in a packet and are hard, so you dip them in water and they go all soft. It's simple, all you have to do is lay the roll out, put in what you want and fold it like a burrito! Add a sauce like Sweet Chilli Sauce, it's only 35 cal a teaspoon. Try it!

913bc22c.jpg

Hope you like :):)

Tabby

Replies