dogs
  • arcticfox04
    arcticfox04 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    Neither I'm allergic to both =(
  • tami101
    tami101 Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    3 dogs and 5 cats here! I am on my way to becoming an animal hoarder! =)
  • SheilaG1963
    SheilaG1963 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Both, and fish and chickens and horses and birds!
  • randysbombshellgirl
    Options
    Dogs by far!!!! Cats make me sneeze
  • fankyskag
    fankyskag Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Complete cat person. I've always said I'll be quite happy when I'm old if I become a crazy cat lady. :wink:
  • lundii
    lundii Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    100% dogs!
  • lwagnitz
    lwagnitz Posts: 1,321 Member
    Options
    Love them both, but I've never owned a dog. In my lifetime I have had a total of 8 cats (not all at one time, of course) and 2 currently. I love them to death.

I think there is a misconception that cats aren't as lovey dovey and emotional.. mostly because they don't have eyebrows, and dogs do, so it's easier to see their emotion.

My cats have always greeted me when I came home, rub up against me, cuddle with me, sleep with me, beg for food, cry when I leave, etc. I think people who say they hate cats have never owned one of their own.

* They play fetch and follow me around, too. I actually had one cat that thought he was a guard dog and attacked 2 rottweiler's because he thought they were growling at me. And another dog because it growled at me. Even flipped a chair (lazy boy) going after it.
  • Alliwan
    Alliwan Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    ferrets
  • susie1291982
    susie1291982 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    DOG
  • chu604
    chu604 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Dogs for sure.
  • FindingSexy
    FindingSexy Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I have 2 dogs; Mecca my Rottweiler & Nikko my Lab mix, 1 cat Luna, and 1 Chinchilla rabbit Clyde. No kids! I am an animal person!
  • TXBelle1174
    TXBelle1174 Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    Horses. Then dogs.

I have always had a dog and just recently had to have my wonderful Rottie put to sleep due to cancer. :cry: We also have a Jack Russell puppy. My house just doesnt feel right without a dog. I do not "dislike" cats but def. a dog person.

Horses too... I have two in my backyard. :bigsmile:
  • Guines9
    Guines9 Posts: 137
    Options
    BIRDS!
  • SteffieMark
    SteffieMark Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    I love dogs. I prefer really big dogs, but have a Pomeranian now! lol Cats are ok, but I like a pet that doesn't use the bathroom in my house! Unless, it learns to use it's own toilet. :tongue:
  • Tdk4685
    Tdk4685 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Definately dogs. I have had dogs all my life. I dont have anything against cats I just prefer dogs.
  • vikingchix
    vikingchix Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    We have two english bulldogs and two cats! They all own the house and just let us live there and pay their bills :-)
  • SueGlazier
    SueGlazier Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Cats all the way. We have one Jack Russell (all mouth) and 4 adult cats and 2 kittens (not the kittens of any of our cats as we ALWAYS have them "done" and these two little boys will be "done" at about 5-6 months as soon as the vet says its ok.
  • Guines9
    Guines9 Posts: 137
    Options
    A quick survey seems to conclude women love thier cute little ***** cats while men like to show off their large dogs. LOL
  • Presleyforpresident
    Options
    i have a dog and a cat. i can't vote for either because the pet i didn't pick would murder me in my sleep