Hello Everyone!

Options
My name is Jessica, I am here to get myself to eat healthy and exercise more. I'm not over weight but I don't feel that good about myself. I have stomach issue that gets in the way of my life. I just want to be healthy. I have tried going on a Gluten Free diet before but I wasn't that motivated to continue doing it. I get too lazy to exercise as well. I know I have to do those things for my health. I just have to find ways to motivate myself. I hope My Fitness Pal will help me be motivated. :happy:

Replies

• bluedecor
    Options
    Hi,

I've rejoined MFP and I'm looking at EM2WL. I know that want to keep my metabolic furnace burning hot and maintain only a moderate calorie deficit to promote consistent weight loss, while attempting to build some muscle as well. My current plan is weight training 45 min, 3 days a week, light walking 10 -20 min per day, and my daily stretching routine. I've been strictly sedentary so the exercise will increase as my body become more accustomed to it. I've just upped my calories from 1200 to 1300 per day. I'm 5'1'' and I just restarted my MFP journey. I don't think I need a reset. I hope this is where I need to be right now. I'm in that mental transition phase from straight MFP to EM2WL and I need some guidance.

Here's the stats:

BASED ON 2-5 HRS A WEEK MODERATE EXERCISE

20% CAL RESTRICTION

1437 BMR
    2228 TDEE

1782 DAILY CALS

Will I be OK if I up my calories to 1500 on weight training days and 1300 the remainder of the week. Thanks!