two months progress pics

Options
Ok I have been really reluctant to post these. I'm not sure why, I feel ashamed that this is me, that I let myself be fat. With clothes on you can hardly tell that I'm as far as I am, maybe because I used to be fit so my arms and legs aren't as bad as my midsection, whatever the case I got to the point where enough was enough. I looked pregnant when I first started trying to get fit! Now almost at my two month mark (17th will be two months) I'm starting to see a change :) first pic was taken July 17, last pic was taken about a week ago. I strive to continue my journey and be the best version of me that I can be! Please no negative comments because it's taken me allot of courage to even put these up. Thank you.

7964785642_c9de61a6c4.jpg

Replies

• T34418l3angel
    T34418l3angel Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • healthyKYgirl
    healthyKYgirl Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    You can definitely see the changes in your tummy! You look great! Keep up the good work!
  • alitarose
    alitarose Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    What a great change! Your doing great!
  • dirtydmvkid
    Options
    Great work girl! KEEP IT UP!!!
  • k1018ma
    Options
    I thought I was the only one who had the baby belly. You are looking great with less than 2 months progress! Whats your secret? I just started and yep...my belly is what makes me shudder when I look in the mirror. Any suggestions would be great!
  • chm2616
    chm2616 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    can definintely see a change!! keep up the great work!!
  • T34418l3angel
    T34418l3angel Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    I thought I was the only one who had the baby belly. You are looking great with less than 2 months progress! Whats your secret? I just started and yep...my belly is what makes me shudder when I look in the mirror. Any suggestions would be great!

I'm on a low carb diet, I have a cheat day on the weekend. I try to eat between 1400 and 2400 depending on if i worked out that day. I also mix up my work outs, I hate running lol so I get my cardio in other ways such as boxing, yoga or palates, bike, and elliptical. I also do Trx work outs twice a week and utilize weight lifting as often as I can (usually 3-4 days of the week). Lunges, curtsy lunges, squats, and deadlifts ate my favorites. I try to lift Heaver every time. I'm still learning arm exercises as my arms are really weak, but I work those out during trx so I'm not too worried about it at the moment. I tried doing insanity twice but I don't have the stamina (yet) but damn it I'm going to finish it one day!!
  • chu604
    chu604 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Great job keep up the good work! :D
  • kiangel
    kiangel Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    what a difference ! well done :)
  • ceajules
    Options
    your doing great!
  • Marquettedominos
    Marquettedominos Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. Great job
  • soontobesam
    soontobesam Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    I can definitely see the difference! Great job girl!
  • ElizabethSami
    Options
    You look great....you have nothing to be ashamed about. I can totally see the difference in your tummy.....You will be there in no time just keep on trucking.
  • PacificSunsetXO
    Options
    Hey MFP friend! :happy: I applaud your courage for posting! I can't even show my face yet :blushing: !!! Your progress is definitely noticeable! Keep it up girl!!! :wink:
  • newmrsdec10
    newmrsdec10 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Great 2 month progress! It takes a lot to post those first pics, but I think it helps in the end. The more accountability and support we have, the better. That's what this is about - making changes and making progress. Keep up the great work!
  • mzscorpio5150
    Options
    Good job u look great keep up the work:smile:
  • StellarChick85
    StellarChick85 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!! Your tummy has definitely slimmed down from the first pic. And I applaud you for posting! That takes so much courage! I've got my before pic all ready to go but need to lose a lot more before I can post an "after." :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!