I'd love more dedicated friends with open diaries

Options
feel free to add me 8)

Replies

• country91
    country91 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Friend Request sent!

Would like more dedicated friends as well - feel free to add me :)
  • offthedeependay
    offthedeependay Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    My diary is open,add me if u like
    I am at my goal weight after 16 months but always like to help people on their journey,I still log everything and am working towards gainning muscle..
    If anyone on here want's to add me feel free to do so..love giving and getting support
  • Onmynewadventure
    Options
    My dairy is open but you wouldn't want to follow my diet. I am a gastric bypass patient and my meals (protein rich) are not very healthy for the average person
  • 2LoveEnnisMccall6
    Options
    Im dedicated to mfp and have a open diary :)
  • SuperSexyDork
    SuperSexyDork Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    I have an open diary and eat a lot (1920 calories a day). I also work out a lot and don't eat my exercise calories back as my calorie deficit is a cut from my TDEE. If you'd like me as a friend, go ahead and add me!

And I've logged in every day for over 4 months...
  • Laoch_Cailin
    Laoch_Cailin Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    My diary is open to my friends. I'm on every day so feel free to add me if you like :-)
  • nangel4u
    Options
    you can add me ;-) I keep it open and on here EVERYDAY!!!
  • dancagal41
    Options
    Add me! :)
  • breathless575
    breathless575 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Me too! I think keeping our diaries public is helpful. I would like some friends who can look at my diary and offer advice. It would also be nice to look at other users' diaries to get meal ideas. Feel free to add me!
  • chocoholicdiva
    chocoholicdiva Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    I'm here practically daily, it's rare if I don't log in, and my diary is always open for view. Add me if you like, just don't be surprised if you read the occasional gripe about something to do with seizures, I have epilepsy, or about my weight going up. That's my fault, not my epilepsy's. LOL :laugh:
  • KyraBellwain
    KyraBellwain Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • cgarand
    cgarand Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    My diary is an open book too and I'm always looking for dedicated people who are getting fit by making healthy choices, so add me!
  • cherubcrnp
    cherubcrnp Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    Add me.....I am phobic about my diary!!

Pam
  • jp0216
    Options
    Kindly add me...
  • artd9312
    artd9312 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    My diary is open and I love MFP! I have been on since July 2011 (I had a previous account) and think it is a fabulous tool. Anyone is welcome to add me!