Looking for friends with 100+ to lose!

Options
13»

Replies

• theladysarah
    theladysarah Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    lol nope you missed me but have sent you a message! Have also asked some of the people on here to be my friend too...great post!
  • emcdonie
    emcdonie Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I am one with around 200 to lose. Anyone who likes may add me. :-)

Blessings,
    Eleanor
  • AmandaTWaH
    AmandaTWaH Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Added you guys too!
  • leximun
    Options
    I need to lose 100+ too. I've always struggled with my weight but it's definitely gotten worse over the last few years between having kids and being a stress-eater. I just need to find the motivation to really kick myself into doing it. It's there emotionally, pretty much mentally but I need to start going physically. I come up with all sort of excuses and I need to stop that.

It's nice to know I'm not alone.
  • Jayme34
    Jayme34 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I have 150 lbs to lose. I started getting serious about 6 weeks again and I am down almost 20lbs. I workout at "curves for women" 3x per week and ride a stationary bike and walk on opposite days. I am also trying zumba this week to add some variation to my workouts.

I am faithfully tracking everything on mpf. I have cut out fast foods, junk, potato chips etc. and revamped my pantry with healthier options.

I would love to support each other. :flowerforyou:
  • MemphisGirl75
    MemphisGirl75 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 130 total. I've managed to lose 70 of that, but it looks like the last 60 will be harder. Feel free to add me because I need people who are serious about weight loss, not just 5 lbs!
  • VogtAndrea
    Options
    Hi. I started out this last February at 300 lbs. Right now I'm somewhere around 248 and been using MFP for about 9 weeks.
    This is a long term goal for me with about 1 to 1.5 lbs a week as a goal. You're more than welcome to take a look if you friend me here.
    I am trying to do all of this the right way with the help of doctors, a dietician (actually 2 because one of my best friends is an acute care dietician too) and I will eventually give in and talk with a psychologist too about the emotional aspect to my eating problems as part of the prerequisites to the surgery that I may yet have to have if I can't lose then manage my weight properly.
    This time I have no intention of ever gaining any of this weight back and am recycling my clothes as I shrink through them.
  • AmandaTWaH
    Options
    Added you guys!
  • trochelwoman
    trochelwoman Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 110 lbs. I have been working on weight loss but always seem to hit a back slide and gain back. I need more commitment and discipline. I loath tracking the food but realize it is necessary for my personal accountability and progress. So here I am getting ready to plunge in again tomorrow morning. I do great all day until I get home. Dinner is my biggest hurdle. I consistantly blow it! I also need to take it easy on the alcohol. Although I am not as terrible as I used to be. So here I go once again.
  • sxybutterfly1985
    Options
    i have 200 to lose that is my first goal i would love to find friends that are in the same boat as me
  • chaitea
    Options
    I am also beginning a 200 lb journey myself! 1 % at a time!!!! Tomorrow will be day one! I bought some walking shoes today, I've got fresh groceries, and a hear full of intention!

Hello everyone!:smile:
  • AmandaTWaH
    Options
    Added you guys!
  • 76nicky
    Options
    its a great motivation to see so many of us that has too loose over 100 pds doesn't seem so daunting when you know your not the only one, anyone is welcome to add me as a friend because im new here and dont know how to add people lol
  • Roachimumpty
    Roachimumpty Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I've got about 100 pounds to lose and would love some friends who are in the same boat also, i will add you :)
  • Vrykolia
    Vrykolia Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Started with 118 ls to lose. Would love friends with same weight loss goals.
  • JuiceyJeena
    JuiceyJeena Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hello, I as well have a 100+ plus lbs to lose every one feel free to add me as a friend
  • alisonjj
    Options
    150 to go - 84 down already but progress is slow - feel free to add ,me : )