Before & After Pic

Options
Never thought I was going to do this, but here it is...

n65jeo.jpg

The picture on the left (Before...) was taken last year October.
The picture on the right (After...) was taken today.

I lost 13 kg in total and almost 3 dress sizes. I went down from a size 16 to an almost size 10... Okay, I'm still a 12... But as soon as I get rid of my mummy tummy I'm a size 10 haha!!
Hopefully you can see the difference!

Replies

• free2bjuicy
    free2bjuicy Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    i defnetly see th difference!! u look great, so encouraging...
  • Kyrosh
    Kyrosh Posts: 238
    Options
    i defnetly see th difference!! u look great, so encouraging...

Thank you :happy:
  • TeriLynne1966
    Options
    You look great :) thanks for posting! Every pound counts.
  • jworb
    jworb Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    huge difference!!! great work :)
  • Lotusstarr
    Lotusstarr Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Great Job! You look awesome!!
  • Kyrosh
    Options
    I'm even more inspired now to lose more after reading your nice posts :happy:
  • newmrsdec10
    newmrsdec10 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Yes ma'am you can definitely see a big difference! Keep up the great work! Congrats to you. :D
  • Alicia7519
    Options
    You look great!!!!
  • twosteps
    Options
    Awesome! You look great, you'll be that size 10 before you know it! Xx
  • divinenanny
    divinenanny Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Looking good!
  • Bmoremama
    Bmoremama Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    you look wonderful! Keep up the good work!
  • Powerup47
    Options
    Great Job
  • ithinkicanrhakii
    Options
    You look GREAT keep up the good work!:happy:
  • KrystalSlim
    KrystalSlim Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah we can see the difference! Awesome! Keep it up! And I love your attitude ;)
  • mrk34
    mrk34 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Fantastic. Please share what method you used and what worked for you best.
  • DesireeLovesOrganic
    Options
    Great job!!
  • BABetter1
    BABetter1 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    I love it! You rock! So glad everyone posts their success stories. These have helped me get back on track more than once. I hope everyone can realize how important this little component of MFP truly is and never feel self conscious about tooting our own horns, so to speak. I plan on posting some pics as soon as I hit the midway point of my weight loss goal. I'm getting very close.

I started out as a 16/18 and currently wearing 12's comfortably. I've already bought a pair of size 10 jeans for the next step. I couldn't resist. They were on the clearance rack for $3! I expect to be wearing them in a week or 2. I'll be wearing them in my pics. :happy:
  • vguynes
    vguynes Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your success! You look AMAZING!
  • Kyrosh
    Options
    I love it! You rock! So glad everyone posts their success stories. These have helped me get back on track more than once. I hope everyone can realize how important this little component of MFP truly is and never feel self conscious about tooting our own horns, so to speak. I plan on posting some pics as soon as I hit the midway point of my weight loss goal. I'm getting very close.

I started out as a 16/18 and currently wearing 12's comfortably. I've already bought a pair of size 10 jeans for the next step. I couldn't resist. They were on the clearance rack for $3! I expect to be wearing them in a week or 2. I'll be wearing them in my pics. :happy:

Congratulations on your loss as well :happy: Can't wait to see the picture of you in your size 10!!! Keep up the good work.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!