new here and looking for a weight loss buddy

Options
hi everyone im angel im from the great state of montana... I found mfp thanks to a friend of mine, I have been trying to lose weight since I was 21... my highest weight in the past 10 years has been 220 lbs and my lowest was 160-ish lbs, I am tired of being in my body, and felling bad about myself, so i am hoping that mfp will help me with the trick to lose weight, but my biggest fear is that i will plateau when i hit the 190lb range like i have done in the past.

Replies

• KrayKira
    Options
    There are lots of really motivational people here!

And everyone seems friendly!

:)

Feel free to add me
  • NuggetLovesEdie
    NuggetLovesEdie Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Hi Angel.

I'm also relatively new after a false start in May.

I'm looking for motivational buddies as well.

Feel free to add me.
  • MommaRou56
    MommaRou56 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I have been using MFP faithfully since the first of this year, and I am down 48+ lbs. since my high weight in August 2011. Feel free to add me to your list. I'd love if it we could help each other!!!
  • harleygirlT
    harleygirlT Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I am looking for pal's to motivate and be motivated by. I want to to lose at least 60 lbs and need support.....feel free to add me!
  • sug_plum
    Options
    Hi! I'm new too and also looking for buddies. Feel free to add me.
  • ThatGroovyAfroChick
    Options
    I've had this account for a while, but have only been using it since the end of July when I graduated from nursing school. Now that that's over, I can focus on myself, and I've already lost about 15 lbs! HA!! :D Feel free to add me!
  • MonetHurston
    Options
    I'm also new here and HOPING for success. Meeting people with similar goals is always helpful. Please, add me as a friend. :)
  • mnlght535
    Options
    Hi Angel, I've been on MFP since the end of May and I have lost 42lbs so far. I have a long way to go also but I am feeling good about my progress. I am happy to be putting myself first and making me a priority at least some of the time. Good luck on your journey. Feel free to add me and if you have questions, need help, or encouragement, MFP is a great place to find that. I try to motivate and encourage as best as I can. You've made the right choice to keep trying.

"Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, I will try again tomorrow."

quote from myspacecutecomments.com
  • MonetHurston
    Options
    Also looking for a buddy. Just found this site today. It seems really easy to use and helpful. Please add me as a friend. :)
  • sug_plum
    Options
    I have friend requested you all and do hope that's ok and we can support each other. Thanks!!
  • AmyBoogie
    AmyBoogie Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I've not been here long but you all are great and supportive.

Hooray for weight loss buddies!
  • Bambett
    Options
    Hi angelmei86. Welcome & I, too, am new to MFP and after reading alot of posts, I am encourage that this is my answer to sucess. I heard about this from a friend on Weight Watchers that just wanted something different and she is doing well here! I am from WA.
    Good luck.
    Bambett: