Exercise routines?

Options
I'm looking for some videos or something to do, basically stuff that you can find on youtube since I'm broke/cheap.

I've been doing the 30 day shred, but I'm getting bored with it. I was supposed to do day 8 last night, but I didn't because I had a really bad migraine. Now today, I was going to have be day 8, but I'm just not that motivated to keep going with this program. I probably will though.

I'm looking for something that's fast, I don't have that much time, maybe something I can add to doing 30 day shred?

Thanks guys :flowerforyou:

Replies

• SuperSexyDork
    SuperSexyDork Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    Check out the website www.bodyrock.tv
  • AmyFett
    AmyFett Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    Check out the website www.bodyrock.tv

sweet, thanks!
  • depotsms
    Options
    Try Pilates it will create a new body with just a few of their sweetest moves or exercises, like planks, roll ups etc...
  • AmyFett
    Options
    Yeah, I'm too fat to really do pilates or yoga, I can't do any of the moves or anything, too much of a gut in the way for anything to be effective. Not to mention I have no mat or anything like that either and old hard wood floors, lol.
    I should have put cardio exercise in the title, woops! =)
  • Hendrix7
    Hendrix7 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    Stick to the program you started. It's only 30 days.
  • AmyFett
    Options
    Stick to the program you started. It's only 30 days.

I plan to, I just get bored with it. I want to add something else, if you read the full post =)
  • toriann143
    Options
    try some tae bo :) there are bunch of videos on youtube
  • VeggieKidMandy
    VeggieKidMandy Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    I love Insane Home Fat loss, they have a youtube channel, and it always gets me to sweat, I also do the ministry of sounds Pump it up aerobics its a three part series on youtube and it WILL get you to burn calories. Ive been doing it for almost a month now, and I am always tired after I do it.
  • AZKristi
    AZKristi Posts: 1,801 Member
    Options
    I signed up for the 21 day fitness challenge on yogajournal.com and they have a different video you can follow along to for each day of the challenge. Starts tomorrow!
  • BarbBlue
    Options
    Maybe you can watch some new videos on youtube to give you other ideas? Also exercise magazines will have some workouts on their websites as well. Hope you find some new workouts and fun ones too!
  • killingtheantagonist
    Options
    Try Blogilates on youtube.
    She has a lot of videos.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/blogilates/videos
  • AmyFett
    Options
    try some tae bo :) there are bunch of videos on youtube

Ohh I remember doing that when I was younger, I forgot about it!

Thanks everyone for the suggestions!
  • killingtheantagonist
    Options
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    Do you have a smart phone? Nike Training Club is a free app and it has a heap of great workouts on it, ranging from 15 - 45 minutes each. Good stuff.

http://www.nike.com/us/en_us/c/womens-training/apps/nike-training-club
  • jparker0803
    jparker0803 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Zumba!!! You will find ALL kinds of workouts on Youtube!!! Also, if you are on FB, check for some yardsale groups in your area. Lots of people are selling old workout videos that they don't use anymore!
  • AmyFett
    Options
    Do you have a smart phone? Nike Training Club is a free app and it has a heap of great workouts on it, ranging from 15 - 45 minutes each. Good stuff.

http://www.nike.com/us/en_us/c/womens-training/apps/nike-training-club

I don't have a smart phone.

And I am part of a bunch of yard sale groups! That's where I got my weights and elliptical =D