The New Me (pictures NOT posing)

Options
Today a friend of mine on MFP said she would love to see some pictures of me NOT posing (like my Bobbies Fitness bikini pictures) or acting like a cover model. So here are various pictures of me enjoying life as the new me, as a "Venus" as those of us who use the Venus Index Workout program like to say. Living the Venus life and the Venus Effect. Living my Dream sixty lbs lighter at age 52, and the leanest and fittest and strongest I have ever been in my entire life.

Please know, I lived most of my life over weight and obese and I shied away from cameras. But my life is different now and I am proud of what I have achieved at my age. But I am humble in that I know if I lost my discipline or got cocky I could back slide just as easily as the next person.

Roberta.jpg

RobertatopofMonoCraters.jpg

RobertaSageMojave.jpg

RoCarribean3.jpg

RoCarribean6.jpg

RoCarribean4.jpg

RoCarribean7.jpg

RoCarribean8.jpg

RoCarribean9.jpg

RoCarribean10.jpg

RoGrouseRidge1.jpg

RoGrouseRidge2.jpg

RoMonoLake.jpg

RobertaMovieRoad.jpg

RobertaatcarMonoCraters.jpg

Ro.jpg

RandyRoMonoCratersUAS.jpg

RandyRoMojave.jpg

RandyRoCarribean2.jpg

LaurenandRo.jpg

Replies

• KrayKira
    Options
    Please life let me look that good at 52...
  • kimothy38
    kimothy38 Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    Dang, you look absolutely amazing! Now where's that other thread on body envy ...........
  • PerfectSin
    Options
    You look awesome !
  • SFBarbear
    Options
    52...No way! I would have tagged you at 44-45. You look amazing and should be so proud!
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,006 Member
    Options
    thanks for sharing. I love these pics, they show the real you and how much you enjoy the outdoors and being active. You look amazing
  • jerber160
    jerber160 Posts: 2,606 Member
    Options
    wuhu you look great. but it's absolutely evil not to tell us where those beautiful islands are
  • eggfooyumyum
    eggfooyumyum Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Please Life, let me look that good in 8 months!
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    great legs and arms!!!

the picture of you standing in front of the snow in shorts is hilarious to me :laugh:
  • anjanettecomer
    Options
    SO incredibly beautiful!!
  • m3dreamer2011
    Options
    Wow!!! You look amazing!!!! Congratulations!
  • RobynMWilson
    RobynMWilson Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    Girl you look younger than me! You just keep motivating me to keep on going thru my 40s so hopefully I get to look that good! And LOVE the scenery in the pics as well. Enjoying life and seeing things I wanna see! Work it!
  • newmooon56
    newmooon56 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    As I was looking at your pictures I was thinking "YES! someone MY age!" Im 40. Holy smokes you are amazing!
  • Elif84
    Elif84 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    You're in awesome shape...wish I looked that great!
  • fairc3jam
    fairc3jam Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    You are my hero
  • lilmisfit
    lilmisfit Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    I've been seeing you around the boards lately, and have checked out your profile and pics. As a woman who is about to turn 44, you are a total inspiration to me. You look AMAZING, girl, and I am sending you a FR.
  • MorganLeighRN
    MorganLeighRN Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Dear God,
    PLEASE let me look this good when I am 52.

Thank you!

You look amazing! I never would have guess 52.....maybe early-mid 40's. Thank you for posting these! :happy:
  • pixie_face
    Options
    Looking great :) Nice to see such a happy smile (and variety of activity!)
  • brendaschmitt1
    Options
    What a great Life! :)
  • Jweb8969
    Jweb8969 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    you are beautiful ~ congrats on changing your entire life ~ and keep on enjoying it!! :)
  • Celeigh12
    Celeigh12 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    So amazing, truly!