Get 'em young, train 'em right.

well said!!!!
  • NocturnalGirl
    Options
    I shouldn't have said I was a reverse pedo... :ohwell:
  • CarolinaGirlinVA
    CarolinaGirlinVA Posts: 1,512 Member
    Options
    Another creeper here..........I WILL creep you........in fact I probably have already.......or will shortly;)

TRUTH.
    Signed,
    Someone he used to creep :tongue:
  • Iceman1800
    Options
    I shouldn't have said I was a reverse pedo... :ohwell:
    then send back my credit card.......:)
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    it's mostly the horny dads in my inbox. yeah, that profile pic of you with your two year old is totally gonna get me to reply.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    it's mostly the horny dads in my inbox. yeah, that profile pic of you with your two year old is totally gonna get me to reply.

But women like guys with kids, right? RIGHT?
  • jrutledge01
    jrutledge01 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    i am totally a cougar!
  • musiche
    musiche Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Well, it makes sense I guess...

Most people on this site seem only to want to look better (with not enough focus on health). People want to look better rarely for themselves, but to attract the opposite sex. So, voila, a bunch of people with rising self esteem looking for validation and attention makes for a lot of creepers, pervs and cougars.

It's really just a mockery of real life in digital form. This dynamic exists in any environment regardless.

Sex rules the world. :/
  • ToneItUp87
    Options
    <--- cougar? LOL
  • jrutledge01
    jrutledge01 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Well, it makes sense I guess...

Most people on this site seem only to want to look better (with not enough focus on health). People want to look better rarely for themselves, but to attract the opposite sex. So, voila, a bunch of people with rising self esteem looking for validation and attention makes for a lot of creepers, pervs and cougars.

It's really just a mockery of real life in digital form. This dynamic exists in any environment regardless.

Sex rules
    agreed!
  • ashtynplatt
    Options

:laugh:
  • 2012Sonya
    2012Sonya Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Another creeper here..........I WILL creep you........in fact I probably have already.......or will shortly;)

I creep Saucy all the time... Guess that makes me a cougar ;)
  • Cornock
    Cornock Posts: 254
    Options
    I'm in touch with my inner creeper..
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    I've been here two weeks and yet to be creeped by a cougar ????

It's only been a couple weeks. I've on here for months and STILL haven't gotten creeper by a cougar :frown:
  • UncleMac
    UncleMac Posts: 12,998 Member
    Options
    It's only been a couple weeks. I've on here for months and STILL haven't gotten creeper by a cougar :frown:
    Maybe I'm missing something but I thought 'cougars' were older females who liked to play with younger males. Unless your profile picture is misleading, you look quite female... and a rather attractive one at that... so... :huh:
  • vice350z
    vice350z Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    new to the board...keep seeing the word "creeper". What is it and how do you know if someone is a creeper and/or creeping you?
  • imchicbad
    imchicbad Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    ^ youll know when (((((((((((((it make you feel the creeps))))))))))))))))))))))
  • vice350z
    vice350z Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    ^ youll know when (((((((((((((it make you feel the creeps))))))))))))))))))))))

I'm skeered!!!