Interested in doing 30 Day Shred together?

Options
I keep seeing all these posts about people who have done it and been successful (maybe not so much for weight loss, but for inches lost). Is anyone interested in starting this with me next week and encouraging each other?!?! :)

Replies

• cline7310
    cline7310 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    i am interested, however i don't have a hrm. i have the video, and it is a great workout!
  • cline7310
    cline7310 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    does the fit bit monitor this? i am thinking about purchasing it today!
  • mssoulrebel_77
    Options
    Let's do it then! I have the video - and have had it for over a year - but have never done anything more than look at it :(

I don't know if the fitbit would track it or not - I would think so?? I should be getting mine on Monday - very excited about that!
  • andie2013
    Options
    I'd like to join you on this, but I'm not getting the DVD until next week :-/
  • mssoulrebel_77
    Options
    I think I read on here that you can also find it for free on youtube? Either way - you can still join in once you get your copy! :)
  • Montegue42
    Options
    I started it Tuesday, but I'm only doing three-four days per week (I go out of town most weekends visiting family/fiance and while I eat well while I'm gone, I usually don't have time to exercise much more than maybe running once. I'm not scheduled to finish it until the week of November 5th-11th, but I'm good for support. Add me if you like :)
  • eellington
    eellington Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am! I too have had the video for over a year. Last month I did a 2 mile run/walk daily challenge that I never thought I would be able to stick to, but we were asked to post our daily miles. I am going to do that just for my own accountability (you don't have to)! What day are you starting? Are you doing measurements before/during/after? Hopefully this will give me the motivation that I have needed to do it!
  • mssoulrebel_77
    Options
    Awesome - so excited to have some people join me! I've added each of you as friends :) I plan on starting tomorrow morning, and will be doing weekly measurements and pictures :)
  • Nancepants21
    Nancepants21 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have had the DVD as well for about 2 yrs. I used it for about 3mths when I first bought it during a biggest loser compition at work but I only did the first level about 3 times a week and I saw amazing results!!! I am down for starting it over and having a support team to keep me motivated!!!! I have gotten side tracked the last 2 weeks from focusing on working out and would love the motivation... Add me :smile:
  • sarahbw22
    sarahbw22 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I'll join too! I started in late August and was doing great and starting to see results. But after 7 days I pulled my groin. (stood up funny.) but I'm feeling great and starting back up tomorrow. Please feel free to add me. :)
  • MFPBrandy
    MFPBrandy Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Andie, my DVD gets here next week, too --we can start together. :-) I'm just hoping I can keep up with it; I've heard nothing but good things about the workouts, but I have a bum back, so have to be careful.
  • brbetha01
    brbetha01 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I'm in... I started on Friday (7th).
  • justmarried15
    justmarried15 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    yes! just did day 1 yesterday! I'm in :)
  • uneek84
    Options
    I'll do the 30 day shred..I'm getting the DVD tomorrow :smile:
  • chelw727
    chelw727 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! I just completed day 1 today! I'm adding cardio as well, since the workouts are only 20 minutes.
  • ktmmom189
    ktmmom189 Posts: 132 Member
    Options

All 3 levels are on you tube. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Pc-NizMgg8
  • ktmmom189
    ktmmom189 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I fell of during vacation last week, but I am up for starting over. I lost a couple of inches in the 2 weeks that I did do it. All 3 levels are on you tube so no need to purchase or wait on the dvd.
  • Cassandram333
    Cassandram333 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    hey! i just started this morning.

please feel free to add me. more friends the better. everyone is welcome to add me
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    I've been doing it but not consistently. I have done it before and i started my second time aug 1st but still have only completed 18 days. pretty bad hey! I don't care how long it takes me i am doing a complete 30 days and then i will do ripped in 30...." again"
  • manda1978
    manda1978 Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    I tred this on Friday, I did 1 & 2 back to back, they're not that hard.