Fellow C25K friends wanted!

Options
Are you doing C25k? Or completed it?
I could do with the support and encouragement!

:)

Replies

• alexandrajane84
    alexandrajane84 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi There!

Just did Week 2 Day I this morning after having the app downloaded on my phone for ohh probably 18 months!

Feel free to add me cause would love a fellow C25K buddy!
  • KrayKira
    Options
    I did w1d1 yesterday :)
    I was going to do 30 day shred decided to try this so I got the app an here we are lol
  • cmcorn26
    cmcorn26 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow is w1d3, alternating w 30ds...add me if you want! I am a slow runner
  • anniebrox
    Options
    I'm doing Week 3 Day 1 tonight! It's the first time I've ever made it to week 3.
  • mojosister
    mojosister Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi!

I started C25K in July and I actually only have w9d3 left. If you had asked me 3 months ago if I could have made it here, I would have told you that you're crazy! I'm going to keep up the running once I'm done as I have a 5k at the end of the month. Feel free to add me, as I love to give support.

Believe in yourself and the program! You can do it!!!!
  • KrayKira
    Options
    Wow W9!

I want to do a marathon when I complete my 9weeks too!
  • ljc1057
    ljc1057 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I'd love to have some support. I did c25k last year, but need to start over. Actually I've found a race I want to do November 2, so I need to shave 2 weeks off the program. :)
  • AsellusReborn
    AsellusReborn Posts: 1,112 Member
    Options
    I just started week 7 here ^^ I also have a group going that started 7/28. Feel free to add me or join or both - I've loved the C25K! I have my first 5K race this Thursday and today for the first time I ran 3miles! :)
  • cutiepieinchi
    Options
    Hello! I am doing week 3 day 3 tomorrow :). I have never ran in my life and I never thought I could do this! I am running my first 5k on October 21st :)
  • junodog1
    junodog1 Posts: 4,792 Member
    Options
    Please anyone add me. I did W1D3 today and I think I am going to have to repeat W1. I can use support. I am NOT a runner, never have been. I blame all my boobage. That's been my excuse.

Oh! I guess the support line is kind of a pun.

I am also making it a bit of a dog-2-5K. So I have two lives on the edge.
  • Nefetete
    Nefetete Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I am currently on week 4 day 2, which almost killed me and will have to repeat a few times before I move forward.

Feel free to add me, I would love some friend going through the pain of becoming a runner.