Wanted: Vampire and Zombie lovers

Options
Hey, friends!! I've been using MFP for a few months now, but as friends give up on their weight loss goals, I'm left without a lot of support. I'm training for a zombie 5K run coming up in December, and I need the support of MFP friends, especially fun loving, enthusiastic people like myself. Don't get me wrong...I get frustrated and down on myself sometimes, but am generally supportive and caring. If you are looking for a supportive friend who loves zombies, vampires, and caffeine...I am waiting! :happy:

Replies

• turbofuzz77
    turbofuzz77 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I love zombies(shooting them lol) but youre already my friend!! :wink:
  • Love_flowers
    Love_flowers Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    I like to watch Vampire Diaries. :embarassed:

And Twillight :blushing:
  • AuddAlise
    AuddAlise Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    I love zombies and vampires. Plus I am doing Run for your lives 5K in 6 weeks. I am super excited and even got my husband to sign up to do it with me. :bigsmile:
  • atamrowski
    atamrowski Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    You can be my friend sans zombies...LOVE me some Vampires though
  • AmyBoogie
    AmyBoogie Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    The first rule of zombie land is cardio.

You can do it. Gotta run so the Zombies don't eat your brains. All the new zombies are much faster than those from the 70's and 80's :)
  • n8moyer
    n8moyer Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    A zombie 5k sounds like alot of fun. I am trying to train my self for a traditional 5k and or an obstacle course run as I would like to do both. There is a big Zombie themed obstacle course in Austin, Texas this Dec, but I'm not sure if I'll be ready, physically and situtational wise. What type of running routines are you currently using?
  • kareinlib
    Options
    I don't know what a zombie run is but that sounds like so much fun!!
    But yes, I'm into both vampires and zombies so I'll offer my support wherever you need it!

(also, who's excited for the Walking Dead season three premiere this fall??)
  • AmyBoogie
    AmyBoogie Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I can't wait for Walking Dead (My weekly zombie fix) to start again!
  • GeekyGoddess
    Options
    <3 me some zombies and vamps! I'll fr you.
  • khara2012
    khara2012 Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    A zombie 5k sounds like alot of fun. I am trying to train my self for a traditional 5k and or an obstacle course run as I would like to do both. There is a big Zombie themed obstacle course in Austin, Texas this Dec, but I'm not sure if I'll be ready, physically and situtational wise. What type of running routines are you currently using?

The zombie run in Austin is the one I'm going to! I watched a video online from someone who had gone before. He had a helmet cam on and did plenty of walking until he got to the obstacles. That's my plan at this point!! Maybe I'll see you there!

Can't wait for Walking Dead!! I love that show!!
  • Lyssa62
    Lyssa62 Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    Ok I haven't read all the comments yet..I'll go back. But Damon is mine. Just putting it out there. I'd share him but I'm not very generous with my toys!
  • Lyssa62
    Lyssa62 Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    oh god I missed the caffeine part? We can be best friends. I love Damon and strong coffee!
  • AudreyinNC
    Options
    I don't know what a zombie run is but that sounds like so much fun!!
    But yes, I'm into both vampires and zombies so I'll offer my support wherever you need it!

(also, who's excited for the Walking Dead season three premiere this fall??)

All about the Walking Dead over here! Been waiting since last year!
  • PilotX
    PilotX Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    true blood and resident evil fan here
  • nikkolec
    Options
    Hey, friends!! I've been using MFP for a few months now, but as friends give up on their weight loss goals, I'm left without a lot of support. I'm training for a zombie 5K run coming up in December, and I need the support of MFP friends, especially fun loving, enthusiastic people like myself. Don't get me wrong...I get frustrated and down on myself sometimes, but am generally supportive and caring. If you are looking for a supportive friend who loves zombies, vampires, and caffeine...I am waiting! :happy:

I've done a zombie pub crawl, but the 5k sounds fun too :)
  • jamielovesjbs
    jamielovesjbs Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    i love zombies and vampires! feel free to add me. i go to zombie fests every year, it's so fun!!!
  • RedHeadDevotchka
    RedHeadDevotchka Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    What if I work with people who have the potential to turn into zombies? A funeral home!
  • zombiesama
    zombiesama Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    Fan of zombie stuff right here, if my name didn't give it away.

Going to do tough mudder in less than two weeks( the 22nd) So as far as rule one goes, I'm set :)
  • Progman
    Progman Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I support zombies and coffee and especially zombies who drink coffee, while watching The Walking Dead!
  • terraskye
    terraskye Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    I'm a total vampire fan:) I try and watch all the vampire movies, evening the bad ones :)