In need of some support

Options
Hi All,

I've been on my fitness pal for quite some time. Unfortunately with moving and starting a new job I have not been very successful. I think part of it comes from not having anyone holding me responsible. I live alone and don't have many friends in this new town. Theres no one that will notice if I eat fast food or a midnight snack. So i'm asking all of you for help. I need some friends on here that will hold me accountable and make sure I don't skip days on here. If you would be willing to help me, I can definitely return the favor. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Replies

• MissBernie73
    MissBernie73 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Hi, feel free to add me im on most days and can do with encouragement and support myself. I am 39 from Melbourne australia.
  • dancingitoff
    Options
    I would've happy to provide mutual support and accountability. I am trying to log in and journal every day and I can check on you when I do. Good luck!
  • annmedford71
    annmedford71 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I just joined a few days ago so maybe we can support and give encouragement to each other. Add me as a friend.
  • kellyirisheyes
    kellyirisheyes Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me too. I'm always up for support and listening. :)
  • vmekash
    vmekash Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Hi. Since I've been on a roll, doing well, perhaps I could help with motivation -- or at least to ck in on you. :)
  • klindemoen17
    klindemoen17 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hello!! Feel free to add me! :)
  • selig0730
    selig0730 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    on here everyday so you can add me if you want
  • sharonottenboult
    Options
    i will add you and help ok :)
  • subtlewhisper
    subtlewhisper Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I also live on my own.
    I do not weight myself at home. I have to be at my Doctors office three days a week, so on Mondays I have the Nurse do my weigh-in. This way, I know that my weight is accurate and I am held accountable.
    Feel free to add me. :happy:
  • dadof2boyz
    dadof2boyz Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Hi there. Feel free to add me if you're looking for some additional support. I have to say that you already have step 1 out of the way. That is recognizing that you need a strong support team. I didn't the first time I joined MFP, but this time around I have found an awesome group of friends on here that keep me accountable and motivated. It has made all the difference for me. So all I can offer is that I will provide you with support and motivation and will try to do it consistently, as I have commited to logging daily. All I ask is for you to reciprocate the motivation and support. you will find that this makes such a positive difference for you.

Cheers,
    Dave
  • treromano
    Options
    hello, feel free to add me I am on everyday and will help keep you motivated!
    Theresa
  • Iansmommy123011
    Iansmommy123011 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like :)
  • strawbblondie
    strawbblondie Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I'll send you a request. I'm fairly new to this and could use some support as well. I travel a lot for my job and the long days, staying at hotels and eating at restaurants all the time makes it hard to stick to a routine. Maybe we can help each other out :happy:
  • anjanettecomer
    Options
    I just moved, too, 300 miles from everyone I've ever known. I understand how you feel.
  • MorganLeighRN
    MorganLeighRN Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    I am here every day! I will send a request
  • anja1305
    anja1305 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for the quick and encouraging responses. I am excited to get back on track. I am here to provide any encouragement to those who need it as well. I know a weightloss journey is not something to try on your own. THank you all.
  • Sarge516
    Sarge516 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I'll add you! I'll verbally abuse you if you slip up too :) (j/k)....INCOMING! :wink: