Starting again and really need the support!

Options
Hi,

Six years ago I lost about 27 kilos while using VLCD shakes and after that maintained my weight but struggled to lose any more. Since then, I have had a few minor health issues (food allergies being the main one) and as a result I have gained 13 kilos.

I have always struggled with my weight and seen numerous dieticians who were never supportive and would always suggest surgery as the 'only option'. When I first lost the 27 kilos, cut down on the "junk food" only eating it occasionally. I have now completely cut that sort of food out and if I am going to get take away look for fresher, non fried options (like vegetarian sushi etc). I have also become vegetarian in the past 12 months (although I will still have fish - so I think it is called pescatarianism?) where the first few months I really struggled and loaded up on carbs.

I would love some support and motivation from people who are in the same position and are trying to lose weight and become healthier. By using My Fitness Pal I am hoping that I will be able to lose 60kg in total by setting small daily and weekly goals for myself.

Please feel free to add me I look forward to meeting you all and sharing this journey :happy:

Replies

• sweettalkinggirl
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • MonetHurston
    Options
    New to this site, but NOT new to the battle with my weight. Please add me as a friend. I feel like I needs lots of support!:indifferent:
  • sweettalkinggirl
    Options
    Welcome! I have added you as a friend!

Best of luck with your weight goals and hopefully we can support and motivate one another on this journey :)