Hey! I'm new...

Options
My name's Miranda, I'm 20 and live in Nebraska. My weight loss goals were mostly inspired by my opportunities to study abroad in two years, likely in either Ireland, Australia, or France. I'm at about 160 lbs, but all of it seems to be fat. I hope to loose about 20 lbs and stay there, but I've been trying to loose weight for about nine months now and the lowest I've gotten to was 153 before coming right back up to 160. I hope this program will work for me and I look forward to sharing my experiences with all of you as well as reading your own stories!

Replies

• ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    hey, this will work for you but you need a solid plan for eating and working out. What is your eating and work out plan?

feel free to add me if you like...
  • MJ9876
    Options
    Sorry I didn't get back to you until now, but I honestly don't have much of a plan except to stay around a calorie intake of about 1,300 and I try to do at least floor exercises everyday, getting to the gym and doing mostly cardio around 3-5 times a week, but I have to cancel my membership this month due to money issues, so I'll have to figure out something else.
  • ImaFitMormon
    ImaFitMormon Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hi Miranda! Welcome to MyFitnessPal. I LOVE this place. It's been my key to losing 100 lbs. Check out my blog http://www.makefatcry.com. Add me as a friend!