from 190-140lbs, recommitting myself for the final stretch

Options
and would love to touch base with others interested in clean eating and doing jillian michaels workouts (-:

lets rock and roll this C-:

Replies

• jwolfe0709
    jwolfe0709 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) Currently doing 30DS-- on Day 6 now.
  • enpleinefloraison
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) Currently doing 30DS-- on Day 6 now.

YES! day 8 level 1 here! hi5!!! C-:
  • Joneisha07
    Options
    I am in the same bout at my last 8-10lbs. Right now I am doing 30 day shed. Soon I am going to combine that with the 6 wk six pack or killer buns and thighs.(I also do 4 mile run/walks)

This last stretch has been really difficult for me so I am trying to push harder. I am trying to make my cheat days like 300 calories over rather than the binge eating I tend to do once in a while. I am learning and growing as I go.
  • enpleinefloraison
    Options
    This last stretch has been really difficult for me so I am trying to push harder.

as well )-: these last lbs' seem to be glued to me... congrats on the dedication. all that hard work must pay off *and pay off bountifully (-:
  • vguynes
    vguynes Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    I LOVE Jillian Michaels' DVD's. I've completed 30 Day Shred (twice) and Ripped in 30 (twice). Right now I'm combining 6 Weeks Six-Pack with Killer Buns and Thighs. I'm also incoporating some of her other DVD's such as Fast Kick Kickboxing, Banish Fat Boost Metabolism, Extreme Shed and Shred, No More Trouble Zone, and The Biggest Loser Last Chance Workout. In addtion to Jillian Michaels' DVD's, I also enjoy doing Zumba and Brazil Butt Lift.

Since joining this site in January 2012, I've lost 23 pounds (from 155 to 132) and gone from a size 12/14 to a size 6 and some 4's. I have three more pounds I would like to lose, but they are refusing to leave! :smile:
  • enpleinefloraison
    Options
    you ar a fitness warrior! CONGRATULATIONS (-: