Options
    standard_chien-pousse-chaise.gif

wat?

Hahaha rough morning?
  • alexp74
    alexp74 Posts: 125
    Options
    Any SINGLE men from the Portland Oregon area? Need a workout buddy? :wink:

Can't help you with any of that but, I was in Portland in '06 for the Little League Softball World Series, got a chance to visit the city which was beautiful and a lot of fun. Also spent a night in some cheap hotel by the airport since I had a really early flight, that was my last memory of the city and eww :)
  • avir8
    avir8 Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    We're at the gym, moving things around.

*Leaving the house now :wink:
  • alexp74
    alexp74 Posts: 125
    Options
    The guys over jealous wives and girlfriends is probably a partial reason. Also, many guys don't like to share their emotions concerning weight loss.

The part of about not sharing is true but you know, I've broken down a few times and shared things in an effort to give myself the total experience and help meet my goals.

And yes, my FL is largely female which is fine as we're all here to support each other and be helpful.

To me it's about the support and I know that I recently asked for support with a couple of challenges and certainly younger, stubborn male me would not have done that.

Unfortunately no one is going to drool over my pictures yet :( Some day!
  • trojanbb
    trojanbb Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    Just lurking, doing some creepin. Mostly creepin.
  • katamus
    katamus Posts: 2,363 Member
    Options
    I'd like to thank the OP for attracting all of these gentlemen to one central thread. :love:
  • Cornock
    Cornock Posts: 254
    Options
    Same goes for the ladies here! :wink:
  • Silverkittycat
    Silverkittycat Posts: 1,997 Member
    Options
    hmmmmm.....enough boys.
  • du3de
    du3de Posts: 11
    Options
    hello
  • dusty8907
    dusty8907 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    in
  • CATindeeHAT
    CATindeeHAT Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Is it just me, or is MFP predominantly women? There's nothing wrong with it at all, but I'm just curious. Where are all the guys hiding? :tongue:

Good question lady! I come across a lot of narcissistic men here and not a lot of nice ones, but even the nice ones seem to be chatting up a million other chicks. Looks like we're SOL.

I need some serious eye candy ;)
  • doublegnyc513
    Options
    Here! and new to the site so looking for motivation and friends.
  • Patovader
    Patovader Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Hello from Scotland, been here for just over a year now...
  • nothing1994
    nothing1994 Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    Aloha

My name is Bob
  • Ph4lanx
    Ph4lanx Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I've only been here a month or so myself. Even in that short time, I've only met a couple of other guys here. In terms of narcissism, it's not just guys, I've found. Everyone wants to look good, but some people take it way further, feeling they don't even owe common courtesy to others. It's a shame.

For me, I have a lot of friends on here now, and the vast majority are women. I see no problem with that. They're all nice people and I like talking to them about our shared goals. And no, at no point did I consider flirting with them or anything.

But then, not everyone seems to be here for weight loss/gain, if you know what I mean. :)
  • TheRealJigsaw
    TheRealJigsaw Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Boston MA here
  • imthelobster
    imthelobster Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Howdy!

It definitely is predominantly women on the message boards, but men are definitely here!
  • MonkeyBars
    MonkeyBars Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    roll call!
  • TheDreadPirateRoberts
    Options
    The Dread Pirate Roberts is here for your SOUL!

Sadly I wear a mask... could be because its so comfortable, but could also be beacuse my face was burned by acid or something.

Eitherway, I'm still all bloke under it all :)