Meet me halfway...

Options
jadedone
jadedone Posts: 2,449 Member
So I am feeling a little demotivated, and I thought it might be good to post a progress/mini success story.

This is me sometime in January (not a complete full body pic, but you'll get the idea)
388855_2858278188906_1549007825_n.jpg

And this is from last week:
7967800392_bcf3ec91bb_z.jpg

I am down just under 50 pounds, and very slooooooowly approaching onederland (less than 2 pounds to go). I was wearing 18/20 in that pic (or 16W/18W if you will). At the moment I am wearing ~ size 14. Seems crazy, the last time I fit 14s was college/high school. Interestingly enough, I weigh more now than I did last time I fit into those sizes, and look pretty different.

My plan:
Eat about 1700-1800 calories + exercise. Workout 3-4 days a week for 45-60 minutes doing intervals/weights/circuit training.

I am hoping to beat my plateau and sail through my last 35-40 pounds. I am shooting for about a size 10ish US.

Thanks for listening!

Replies

• TNE6473
    Options
    Congratulations! You look so so great. Keep up the great work!!:)
  • DaughterOfTheMostHighKing
    Options
    great job!!!! keep up the good work!!!! You are definitely on your way!!!!
  • citizencrp
    citizencrp Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    You look ADORABLE!
    And well done on the 50lbs! That is a huge accomplishment. I hope you do something to celebrate that milestone!
  • davidep21
    davidep21 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Awesome job doll, stay on track and contunue to work towards your goal...you are going to get there!!!
  • Bmoremama
    Bmoremama Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Wow, you have done such a great job so far! Keep it up!!! I'll be joining you in onederland very soon :)
  • enpleinefloraison
    Options
    fantastic work darling. just stick to your plan and you'll melt away without even noticing (-:
  • AggieLu
    AggieLu Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    Wow, look at YOU. Incredible transformation.
  • momtokx2
    momtokx2 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    You look great!!! Keep on going :)
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    great job! you look fantastic. you're almost at your goal size, just keep on keeping on :happy:
  • sweetpotatofry
    sweetpotatofry Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    looking good! congrats!
  • Kalynx
    Kalynx Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    you are doing fantastic, keep up the good work lady!
  • econut2000
    econut2000 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! You are doing fantastic...keep up the fabulous work :flowerforyou:
  • newmein2013
    newmein2013 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful. I feel your pain with the plateau and you know this. Your plan looks good. I just raised my cals to 1800 & decreased my workouts. It's working. Focus only on what you need to do and forget about the scale for a while. Maybe even put it in the closet for 2-3 weeks. No joke, I've done it before & I'd do it again in a heartbeat if I felt the need. Look at all the progress you've made, how strong you feel, how confident you feel, how you're feeling more comfortable in your own skin, the change in your eating, the number of weekly workouts, the intesnsity of your workouts. You survived your trainer! You're doing planks! You are NOT the same person you were when you started this journey. I am so proud of you for how much you've accomplished and I believe you will reach your goal. Keep the faith. Believe in yourself. Never give up. <3
  • jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys! :)
  • mccbabe1
    mccbabe1 Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    So I am feeling a little demotivated, and I thought it might be good to post a progress/mini success story.

This is me sometime in January (not a complete full body pic, but you'll get the idea)
    388855_2858278188906_1549007825_n.jpg

And this is from last week:
    7967800392_bcf3ec91bb_z.jpg

I am down just under 50 pounds, and very slooooooowly approaching onederland (less than 2 pounds to go). I was wearing 18/20 in that pic (or 16W/18W if you will). At the moment I am wearing ~ size 14. Seems crazy, the last time I fit 14s was college/high school. Interestingly enough, I weigh more now than I did last time I fit into those sizes, and look pretty different.

My plan:
    Eat about 1700-1800 calories + exercise. Workout 3-4 days a week for 45-60 minutes doing intervals/weights/circuit training.

I am hoping to beat my plateau and sail through my last 35-40 pounds. I am shooting for about a size 10ish US.

Thanks for listening!

wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hello!!! stay motivated!!! 50 pounds is a loooooooooooooooot of wt!!! and great success!! not a mini success at all. .. its huge!!:drinker: u look so much happier/healthier and sexier!!! way cute.. size 14 compared to 18/20.. HUGE diff.. and 2 pounds form ONDER-land!!!! come on .. you will reach that within this month and see 199 and cry!!!:sad: (good kind) stay at it!!!!!
  • annabellj
    annabellj Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    fantastic job! goes to show you clothes will help better than the scale. measure and pics! keep it up! you got this!
  • hollynono
    hollynono Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Great Job! - I definitely see a difference - keep up the good work.
  • hacker1234
    hacker1234 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Great job Jade, your hard work ahs paid off.
  • LupaNera
    Options
    Great! You look fantastic and I really like your smile!
    The best thing is feeling good about yourself!
  • domgirl85
    domgirl85 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!