Anyone is doing the EAT MORE TO WEIGH LESS...?

Options
2»

Replies

• tcalamity
    tcalamity Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I have been doing this the past 4 weeks. I set m goal just over my BMR and eat my exercise cals back. There are times I cant as I do mountain biking which burns 1600 or more cals in one session but I try to over 7 days make sure my net cals are over my BMR. In my 4 weeks or so I have lost 19 inches overall and 3lb.

What you have to remember when you start this program your body will need to adjust before you see weight loss. This could be up to 8 weeks. That being said I would personally chuck out your scales and go by measuring tape and how you feel in clothes.

I exercise 5/6 times a week by mountain biking, Tapout XT, Static spin bike, weight training. It works for me I feel great and I can feel a difference in my clothes.

Look at this link about eat more weigh less by a member of MFP. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypygfB3wKVs&feature=plcp

Good luck all.
  • cecile1788
    Options
    I was eating approximately 1000 calories a day and didn't lose any weight for approximately 4 weeks. I have since increased my calorie intake to 1200 or more when I exercise (I also had a couple of work events/menu tastings/bake sale) and I lost more than 2 lbs in less than a week so it seems like it works! I am quite small and I have a office job which is 1200 is recommended for me but I do advise you to eat whatever amount of calories recommended by MFP to lose approximately 1lb/ week as that way you will not go into starvation mode and you will also not give up before you reach your weight goal. I have done many restrictive diets where I lost more than 2lbs/week but I always ended giving up or gaining everything back...and more! So look at losing weight in a sustainable way: slowly but surely..and for good! feel free to add me as a friend :)