HELP! SUGAR CRAVINGS!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• wewon
    wewon Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    I'm going to have to go with the fruit. Its sweet, has sugar and also has the fiber that it was born with.
  • jozzler
    Options
    If i'm craving sugar then i have some! It's about being sensible, not depriving yourself. Don't get too obsessive over not having anything at all sweet. I find that small meringue nests do the trick, high in sugar and low on calories. If it's all accounted for then i don't see any problem with it. I'd rather have a little sugar now and again if i need some, rather than go without for ages then end up having a binge and then feel guilty about it. :smile:
  • pinkraynedropjacki
    pinkraynedropjacki Posts: 3,027 Member
    Options
    I have some fruit. If I don't have the sugar I seem to shake. If I have more than I should.... I shake. Catch 22 but if I have a grapefruit just plain it seems to be just enough.
  • LastHopeForMe
    Options
    I don't know if you are in a special diet where you can't eat sugar at all.

I suggest you two possibilities:
    1. eat some sweet fruit. In this period I'm just loving figs and watermelon.
    2. eat a LITTLE chocolate or a LITTLE sweet, checking the calories to choose.

You don't have not to eat sweets at all, if you're not in a special diet.
    You just need to eat more vegetables not to be hungry that day.
    Sometimes it's ok to have a sweet, I think.
    Obviously you have to enter it in your calories for the day.

If you want to be convinced not to eat it, I check sometimes how long I should exercise to burn those calories.
    It works most of the time, as I'm not a sportwoman, so... I feel exhausted just checking it =)