new member, needing friends

Options
I am a happily married, christian baptist, mother & full time worker. Like trying to find time for myself is hard enough. I am hoping to find friends with the same goal. I am needing to lose 100lbs.

Replies

• Midgetgem74
    Midgetgem74 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hi I'd love to link up I'm in the same position and have a big weight goal too feel free to add me as a friend
  • alovesopure
    Options
    Hello :D
  • mrskkhall
    mrskkhall Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi Im a newbie also looking for support and friends :) got a long way to go 4.5 stone to get to ideal weight
  • sarahsummers12
    sarahsummers12 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :-)
  • jojostar89
    Options
    hi :) I am also new, joined about ten mins ago ;p lol xx
  • mortym75
    Options
    Hi, I am looking for friends too. I want to lose 150 pounds but would be happy with 100. I need to get healthyfor my kids and myself. I have 2 girls ages 5 and 6. Thanks Beth
  • LindaVas
    LindaVas Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :happy:
  • mrsDavis30
    mrsDavis30 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi there I'm not a new as such as I've used it since August but have no friends for support so if you are up for it we can support each other. P.s. I don't know how to add people if you do feel free to do so and lets get right on it :)
  • leslierae1804
    leslierae1804 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Everyone is more than welcome to add me. I've been on here for a while now, but I'm always looking for friends to help give/receive support. I've lost 35 lbs so far & am looking to loose another 20 lbs. It's always great to have ppl support you thru your journey!!
  • Iansmommy123011
    Iansmommy123011 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like :)
  • jesssmalls
    Options
    anyone can add me I want to lose 44 lbs and I need all the support I can get :-))
  • SuMcP
    SuMcP Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Happy for anyone to add me as long as you eat enough calories (at least 1200/day), don't starve yourself nor use meal replacement products!:flowerforyou:
  • neveradullmoment
    Options
    Welcome!!!

Feel free to add me!!
  • Tweety1983
    Tweety1983 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Im also happily married, baptist/christian mother of 2 girls and could use the extra support and would love to give support too... Feel free to add me..