44 lbs Loss. (PICS)

Options
I am 4'11'' and I have always been on the bigger side most of my life but a few years ago I lost control and reached a weight I never thought I could 186lbs. I was diagnosed with diabetes and had to change my lifestyle drastically. Now with diet and exercise I have lost 44lbs and have 22 more to lose. Now when looking back at the pictures I can't believe how I looked and why I never did anything about it. Now I feel more active, healthy and my self-esteem has increased drastically =). Now taking care of myself is my priority. I'm new to MFP so any adds are welcome!

Here I am 186lbs in 2010.

6c068322.jpg

Here after a year in Christmas 2011---145lbs

b598d0fa.jpg

Now I weight 142 and are planning to keep losing!

1693feae.jpg

Replies

• scamacho7925
    Options
    WOOOOOO Nice Job sister!! Keep bringing down the pounds! =)
  • kiittenforever
    kiittenforever Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!
  • sammi220
    sammi220 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    WOW!! you look like a new person and you look so much younger .Congrats on your 44lb weight loss.:smile:
  • sarahcuddle
    sarahcuddle Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your weight loss. Keep up the good work. Sending a friend request

Sarah
  • kiangel
    kiangel Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Well done , you look fab
  • battink
    battink Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    wowsers! congratulations, you look fab :)
    x
  • EyeFit15
    EyeFit15 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Nice!!!!.....keep it going, I too weighed the same at my heaviest, about 3 years ago and then started a walking routine & lost 36 pounds....but winter & laziness crept back in & I gained back 20 lbs....But I'm back on track doing Zumba & my walking routine and have lost the 20 lbs already (started in February)...its amazing when you learn how to eat properly and do exercises that is more like fun than working out...how wonderful you feel & don't slip backwards cause you KNOW how to do it......Congrats & stay focused....my goal weight is 125...and I make little goals every month and achieve them...like weight training & jogging for 3 minutes...
  • BiggyFuzz
    BiggyFuzz Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Wow...impressive!!
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    Now that right that...Motivation...YOU GO GIRL!! You look so good!
  • rhvandan
    Options
    Congratulations!!!! Good job and keep it up!:happy:
  • tessiscruisen
    tessiscruisen Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    What an amazing transformation, so very happy for you!! You look fabulous, keep up the good work!
  • m23gm25
    m23gm25 Posts: 157
    Options
    Looks to me like you're already on the right track. You look great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!