New-bie New life New Me

Options
Hello, My Name is Adrienne I am just starting out Today is Day one Week one. I am so excited for this! I am motivated and ready to make a change. Looking forward to making some good friends and to help those like me! I have 100 lbs. to go and I can't wait to get there! Would love some support! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• neveradullmoment
    Options
    Welcome!! The support on here is great!! I have been going strong on my journey for a month now and I am feeling great!! I had started my journey some time ago and fell off track but thanks to some great friends here they helped me find my way back as I dusted myself off and started off fresh!

Feel free to add me if you want!!
  • leslierae1804
    leslierae1804 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi!!!! Please add me if you like. I am 26 yrs old, mother of 2. Thanks to the support of MFP I have been able to loose 35 lbs so far and am striving for another 20. It's not been easy, but it's been so worth it!
  • jeniefrumdabloc
    Options
    Hi I am fairly new here myself. I started off dieting almost a month ago and so far have lost 9 pounds. I just recently joined the site though. I haven't weighted in since I first joined. It seems like the support system here is wonderful !
  • monique27215
    Options
    Hey, this is also my first week, I am very excited and looking forward to meeting new people also. I hope you get to where you are striving for and stay on this weight loss journey!!!