NSV: "I saw you running the other day!"

Options
I have had three friends of mine tell me in the last week that they saw me running down the street near where I live, and it's such a confidence booster to know that you're being seen out there getting fit and doing what your body craves. I've started to be confident enough to run in just a sports bra and some running shorts lately, which is another good motivator to keep running - watching my stomach go from jiggly when I run to firm and healthy has been a humbling experience, to say the least. Just wanted to share :)

Replies

• tbetz1
    tbetz1 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    It is nice to be recognized for your hard work forsure, keep up the good work.
    I as well was very happy and motivated when my neighbor came outside when she saw me finishing my run and told me I was doing awesome and to keep up the good work.
  • quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Options
    Awesome that you were recognized for all of the hard work you've been doing :)
  • racegirlkn
    racegirlkn Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    What a great feeling! Keep it up! One of my goals is to be able to run in a sports bra! I'm jealous!!! :)
  • capnrus789
    capnrus789 Posts: 2,736 Member
    Options
    I know exactly what you mean. I take bike rides on my lunch hour, and coworkers tell me the same thing. And that they think I'm crazy becuase I'm usually huffin and puffin and sweating buckets when I'm done. Feels amazing, right?
  • Thundermtn
    Options
    I still havent been able to run in a sports bra yet... Oh wait... nevermind.
    Congrats,, it is an amazing feeling to be recognized for all that hard work.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!