Starting Over... Again :)

Options
Just getting my rear in gear again. I have used different programs in the past with some results, but I am hoping that by being part of the community my results will last! I am definitely someone who needs encouragement and pointers. I have a very busy life, I'm married, have a 6 year old daughter and this past May I graduated from nursing school. I now am trying to balance it all, along with working 3 12 hour night shifts as an RN. So, here it goes... Week 1, Day 1 :wink:

Replies

• surlydave
    surlydave Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    Been there, done that, wrote the book and sold the movie rights. I think being active on here will keep you motivated. Plus there are a ton of nurses on here who will know what you are going through.
  • emailcrystalo
    emailcrystalo Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    We're singing in the same choir!! Let's team up and kick it in high gear! You can do it!
  • NikkiSmo
    NikkiSmo Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, feel free to add me. We can all use modivation and support from time to time.
  • RushBabe214
    RushBabe214 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You'll find lots of great support here. I'm married and have 2 teenagers. Feel free to send me a friend request. I log in every day and do my best to support and encourage my friends. :)
  • twilightlvr79
    twilightlvr79 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Hi welcome to MFP! It really works wonders to have lots of friends on here for support and motivation. Feel free to add me as a friend if you like. Anyone that would like to add me is welcome to do so.
  • neon7girl
    neon7girl Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Welcome..a lot of us are in the same boat...and ready to paddle elsewhere. I'd be happy to friend you, send me a request!!
  • mandyneedtolose
    mandyneedtolose Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Good luck! It is hard, but it can be done. I have 4 children, and a busy lifestyle and it takes some time and planning but it can happen! :)
  • sunnyside1213
    sunnyside1213 Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    It has been the first diet that ever worked for me. However, I don't consider it a diet, but a lifestyle change that I will stay with forever. Good luck with your journey.
  • racegirlkn
    racegirlkn Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You can do it!! :)
  • nkotb1985
    Options
    I completely understand! That is how busy my life is and I am starting over as well! Good luck with everything!! You can do this!!! :smile:
  • cah1994
    Options
    I'm right there with ya!! Good luck!!:happy: