Any fellow MFP'ers willing to help?

Options
fooja
fooja Posts: 451 Member
Hi... this is not weight loss related, but I thought I could ask you guys for help. There is a facebook contest through Chase Community Giving that will award money to non profits. This is not spam or anything like that, it is legit. The non profit that I need votes for is an organization for research for the rare disease my daughter has... it is called CDKL5. We really need some votes, anything can help. We could possibly win 250,000 towards research for a cure... which would be awesome!!! CDKL5 causes my daughter to be severely disabled both mentally and physically. She has seizures too, which are not controlled. She just turned 10, but has the brain of an infant. Please help me!! This link should take you right to the page. You have to like the Chase page first and then you can vote for CDKL5. If the link does not work - log into your FB and find th Chase Community Giving page, like it, and then search the charities for CDKL5. As you can see, I am desperate for help, so for those of you who help - it is GREATLY appreciated!!!

https://apps.facebook.com/chasecommunitygiving/charity/view/ein/27-0950477?ref=7446fdec7c

Replies

• fooja
    Options
    anyone??? pleeaasseee????!!!! it doesnt take long....
  • FlaxMilk
    FlaxMilk Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    Of course I will!
  • FlaxMilk
    Options
    I will post this to my friend's feed. :)
  • sunnyside1213
    sunnyside1213 Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    Link didn't work for me.
  • Bjj_girl12
    Options
    Saving for when I get home (our work computers have facebook blocked) and I will share on my feed as well :)
  • FlaxMilk
    Options
    The link works but takes forever to load. :)
  • jerbear1962
    jerbear1962 Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    1 vote from me
  • fooja
    Options
    OMG... u guys are awesome!!!!! I cannot thank you enough!! and the link does take a while to load sometimes... because Chase has had such a response with this whole contest. again, thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!