Need some friends!

Options
Hi, I've been doing MFP for about 6 months. I've lost 5lbs in first few months and recently have just been stalling. I have about 10lbs to go. I am currently 5'9" and 150. Would love to have some new friends to help me get through this final stretch! I am attempting to eat "clean" and love to exercise. I've always been a cardio queen and am just getting more into weights. I am married, work full time, and have 4yo and 2yo little boys. Life is busy, but we can do this :-)!

Replies

• CookieGem
    CookieGem Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Your message just made me go "AWWWWWW"

Add me if you want I have some great people on my friends list :)
  • nannabannana
    Options
    ADD ME IF YOU LIKE:)
  • atownw
    Options
    Hey! Sounds like you are on the right track! Always helps to have supportive people in your friends group! :)
  • canadakim17
    canadakim17 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm a mom of a 1 year old with similar goals! Feel free to add me :)
  • jtmitch55
    Options
    Hi, I am new to MFP and would be greatfull for help and advice you can share. My weight has been up and down for the past 15 years and I would just like to get down and stay down. Look forward to hearing from someone. Joy
  • snross1998
    Options
    I am in the same boat as you. I've lost 9lbs and I have 12 more to go but it seems it won't go anywhere. I am also married with 2 boys, but mine are older. I would love to be your friend. I will send a request.

Have a Blessed day!!
  • rickgomez2003
    Options
    Please feel free to add me, :)
  • Linda_Darlene
    Linda_Darlene Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: BBL
  • SarahofTwins
    SarahofTwins Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Glad to see the commitment :happy: I'm also trying to shed the last set of pounds. I'm a mom of 3 so I understand how busy it can get, add me if you'd like :flowerforyou:
  • awebs89
    awebs89 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Hey there, I sent you a friend request! It makes it so much easier to get healthy when you have great people cheering you on :)
  • srudis25
    srudis25 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add! :smile:
  • ShilvaA
    Options
    Hi :) I have just started after failing hard a few months ago.

I would love to have sone friends to motivate me and for me to do the same for them :D

Feel free to add meeeeee xxxx
  • FormerSuperHero
    FormerSuperHero Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me and pocoyo888:flowerforyou:
  • meganlynn0103
    Options
    lets get this goin. sending a friend request. always looking for more friends. anyone else feel free to add as well.
  • Determined75
    Determined75 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Hey there, I'm just starting out here and still could use the help of others. You can add me if you like.
  • LisaR86
    LisaR86 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi, Just started this a couple of weeks ago. Any one out there from the Bristol (RI) area?
  • MrsAlexS
    Options
    You can add me as well its always nice to have some new friends :)
  • MadAtTami
    Options
    I am back on MFP for the first time in I don't know how long and I too could use the inspiration. Congrats on losing the 5 lbs you lost. These last 10 shall be a breeze I know it. Feel free to add me if you'd like. I used to be a cheerleader, so I have experience rooting people on lol.

-Terrell
  • Shirleystheone
    Options
    I have been counting calories and added exercise but I'm not losing as fast as I thought I should. I realize that the older you are the slower the lbs seem to come off but....... I have been on MFP since July and have only lost 9lbs!!! When I add my exercise it allows more calories to be eaten but should I really eat more on those days? I am so confused.
  • Raylea00
    Options
    I am always looking for people to inspire and motivate me, as well as me inspire and motivate them! Anyone feel free to add me!