Looking forward to a new me!

Options
Hello all,
I am a 34 year old mother of 2 teenagers, and I have a great husband! That alone tells you that I run all the time and am busy. That is how I got to where I am. I was busy and running and eating bad foods and never took time for me. That has all changed! I now make time for me. I am learning to put myself first some. I workout now and know that the laundry and other things can wait for a bit. It has made me in this short time frame feel great!
I have been on this site 5 days as of today. I don't know if or how much I have lost yet because I don't weigh until Monday morning, but I know I feel sooooo different! I haven't felt this great in years. I have more energy and even though it has only been 5 days I swear my clothes feel different. I have done nothing but drink water and occasionally drink tea. I think the water alone is making me feel good. I use to drink so much soda it was pathetic.
I am looking forward to getting down to my goal weight of 130 or so. Hope everyone else is having a great experience on here as well. Goodluck everyone!

Jennifer

Replies

• youngs
    youngs Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Jennifer, I would like to wish you the Best of Luck..and I have only been on this site since last Sunday.. an I agree that my clothing feels so much diffrent on me..I just thank God each morning for letting me have another day in my life to make a diffrence in my life..I truely belive that with this site and my new friend on this site that " I CAN DO THIS" and you can to ..Everyday I just remind myself that " Today is a new me"...Good Luck to you!!
  • photoman67
    photoman67 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Good for you Jennifer! This is a great site for support. Best of luck to you and I hope that you achieve all of your goals.

Mike
  • SylvieJacques
    SylvieJacques Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Good for you.. You'll see that getting those new habits is getting easier as you go, but at the beginning, you see so much difference and feel so much better. Best of luck in your journey and I know you can do it. How they say the important is not the destination but how you got them. At the end of the day, it's important to not was to speed race to loose weight but instead get some new healthy habits that will allow you to maintain those pounds lost after. Best of luck
  • Changes4Life
    Options
    Thanks to all who posted and for there well-wishing and goodlucks! I appreciate it! This site is awesome for helping to keep you inspired and motivated! Goodluck to all of you as well!
  • mhagoaliemom
    Options
    I'm so glad we're doing this together Jennifer. You never fail to encourage & motivate me! Love you girl!
    BFF!