Funk

Options
Hello everyone!! Well, the time has come where I reached my "funk". I was working on the C2 5K program, but think I got a little bored with it since I was running on the treadmill (not brave enough to venture out into the great outdoors). What have YOU done to get over your funk? I'm considering adding the ever so famous 30 day shred into the mix of things. Any other thoughts/imput would be appreciated. Ive come TO FAR to turn back, but just need reassurance/motivation/a swift kick in the *kitten*. Thanks!

Replies

• Discoveri
    Discoveri Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    I think adding in the 30 day shred would be a good idea. Everytime I get bored with my routine, I take a different exercise class and it really helps to keep me interested in what I am doing. My advice would be to try something new for atleast 3 times and then decide if you want to add it to your routine full time.
  • WRXymama
    WRXymama Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I really appreciate the feedback. I haven't gotten into a funk like this for ....well, since the last time that I tried MFP and failed. I refuse to get to that point, so looking for suggestions to keep me out of it. There is also a hot yoga place that's opening up in town. I have always wanted to try HOT yoga. Anyone else?
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    Go for it! Try the hot yoga, try the 30DS and anything else you think sounds interesting. Even try running outside! I've got an extremely short attention span so 30 minutes is my limit on any one inside activity. But running or walking outside is a totally different story - the scenery is always changing so I can go for a couple of hours no problem.