Down 50 and counting.

Options
NGM7492
NGM7492 Posts: 35 Member
So I am losing weight at a good steady pace and loving life. I worked a big party as a bouncer the other night and there were some people there who have not seen me in a couple of months who did not even recognize me until I talked to them. Its hard to see it day to day in myself, but I had some pictures made JUST before I started the diet and if I hold them up next to me in a mirror I can definantly see a difference. Thanks to everyone who is encouraging me to do this. Gone from a 44 to a 38 in pants and from 3x to a 2x in shirt size. I can wear an XL but its still a little tight in the mid section.. LOL

Replies

• dlynnkind
    dlynnkind Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    That's awesome. It's always nice when other people notice. Congrats on your loss. You are well on your way.
  • kepirus
    kepirus Posts: 79
    Options
    :-) Keep up the great work!! (-:
  • BenKnowsFitness
    BenKnowsFitness Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    keep pushing, that XL will be falling off before you know it.
  • NGM7492
    Options
    Thanks for the kind words.
  • lbigham1
    Options
    That's a wonderful accomplishment which we ALL know takes a lot of dedication and willpower. Well Done! Keep up the great work!
  • texfinn
    texfinn Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Good job!!! It is tough to see day to day but after 50, has to be a huge difference!!! Keep it up!
  • jakidb
    jakidb Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    WTG!!! Excellent progress!
  • NGM7492
    Options
    A little update. Got on the scale this morning for kicks and grins. There was more good loss, so I tried on my "goal" T-shirt and it fits. Its not tight in the middle even though I still have a gut. I do not feel as if I have to stretch it out to wear it. My back has stopped hurting as much since I lost weight. I have lost 67 lbs so far. I went to the store and picked up a 50lb bag of dog food and a 15 lb bag. I cannot believe I was carrying that much extra weight all the time. Thanks to all my friends on MFP and off for your support. Will update more later.
  • NGM7492
    Options
    84 lbs gone. I feel so damn good. I want to thank my beautiful wife for her encouragement. I also want to thank my good friends Tony and Debbie for their support. Without all of you this would not have been possible.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!