Warrior Dash NH Septh 15th

Options
2»

Replies

• _Wits_
    _Wits_ Posts: 1,286 Member
    Options
    For those camping the night before I think we need one big *kitten* MFP social mixer, and by mixer I mean **** tons of beer

What about vodka for those who don't like beer?

haha this. Or Jameson. I'll bring that... :heart: Hell at that point I'd prolly just sleep in a field, wake up the next morning and do that *****!
  • WhoTheHellIsBen
    WhoTheHellIsBen Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    For those camping the night before I think we need one big *kitten* MFP social mixer, and by mixer I mean **** tons of beer

haha this. Or Jameson. I'll bring that... :heart: Hell at that point I'd prolly just sleep in a field, wake up the next morning and do that *****!
    I think I just fell in love
  • WhoTheHellIsBen
    Options
    bump
  • LadyIvysMom
    LadyIvysMom Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Wanted to but I'm working the whole day.
  • Bucky83
    Bucky83 Posts: 1,194 Member
    Options
    I'm doing the WD here in Australia in Queensland in November. I have exactly 9 weeks to go from not being able to run at all, to running 5km with a knee injury.

Will be interesting!
  • nigelicious
    Options
    I'm also doing WD in QLD. Which wave did you get yourself on? I'm doing the 11am wave!
  • WhoTheHellIsBen
    Options
    And the Countdown begins!! Saturday is coming up damn fast!!
  • legs_n_bacon
    legs_n_bacon Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    And the Countdown begins!! Saturday is coming up damn fast!!

Too fast. I'm not ready!
  • _Wits_
    Options

Well I am one classy broad.... ;)

Yeah and I'm so not ready... It's never good when you wake up and think "Eff...it's kind of too cold, my hip hurts". lol
  • legs_n_bacon
    Options

Yeah and I'm so not ready... It's never good when you wake up and think "Eff...it's kind of too cold, my hip hurts". lol

Only classy broads drink nips on the sidewalk in NYC.
  • _Wits_
    Options

Then we are the classiest MTHRFKN broads on the planet. lol. "Are you gonna drink right from the bottle?" "Yup..after that friggan drive... CHEERS!"
  • legs_n_bacon
    Options

Then we are the classiest MTHRFKN broads on the planet. lol. "Are you gonna drink right from the bottle?" "Yup..after that friggan drive... CHEERS!"

Lmao. And only classy broads back up on Madison Ave. and ride in tow trucks through NYC. 'Oh look! Times Square! The lights are so pretty!"
  • heliumheels
    heliumheels Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Sounds like fun and I'm not too far from NH. Wish I knew about it sooner!!
  • io278983
    io278983 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Do they let you change times? My friend just found out about it and wants to do it but the time we're going is closed!
  • _Wits_
    Options
    lmao....bouncing around in that tow truck, seeing Times Square..half in the bag...omfg that weekend was epic on many levels. *snort
  • Bucky83
    Bucky83 Posts: 1,194 Member
    Options
    I'm also doing WD in QLD. Which wave did you get yourself on? I'm doing the 11am wave!

I'm doing the 11am wave too! I live about an hour and a half north of Kilcoy. I'm assuming that's the one you're doing too?
  • WhoTheHellIsBen
    Options
    bumped like a boss!
  • _Wits_
    Options
    " Look kids...Big Ben!"
  • oOMusicBabii
    Options
    Couldn't make it this year, planning on doing it next year and training up ASAP for it.
  • jellnor
    Options
    Doing it but driving up and back, 1:30 wave with wife and sister in law