"Weird" NSV

Options
NJL13500
NJL13500 Posts: 433 Member
Something really odd happened the other day. For a long time now just the smell of fast food has made me feel sick. That's been a good thing. The other day someone was eating from a bag of Lays sour crean and onion chips and the smell made me feel the same kind of sick. I thought "how could someone eat those with all of that fat and grease"?

This is BIG for me because chips (sometimes with dip) used to be my weakness. Now I stick to pretzels or other savory snacks.

I'm hoping that I am rid of my "chip monster" for good!

Replies

• ahmommy
    ahmommy Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I've never seen the appeal of oily potato chips, and everyone thinks I'm strange :) Definitely not complaining, though! Tortilla chips, on the other hand...
  • NC2001
    NC2001 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Same thing happened to me over the weekend. I was at a tailgate for a college game and I just could not eat any of the greasy BBQ ribs or brisket...but boy did I want to! I've found that after a month of clean eating, my body cannot stand greasy foods.
  • 1holegrouper
    1holegrouper Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    As you are training your body to eat healthy nutritious things it rewards you and loses the cravings for the junk unhealthy things and start craving for good things.
  • iLoveMyPitbull1225
    iLoveMyPitbull1225 Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    I had a weird one yesterday too. My family loves to get food for football games, and yesterday we got wings from a big chain pizza place. They were absolutely discusting. Literally the grease soaked through the box and into our kitchen table. I ate 1 just because I used to love them and it made my stomach hurt.
  • RBXChas
    RBXChas Posts: 2,708 Member
    Options
    Sometimes just the thought of eating such huge quantities of food is sickening! Your body is just used to eating better (and possibly less volume), and for me I am remembering how awful I used to feel when I was stuffed to the gills with disgusting food. I never want to feel that way again!

WTG on your NSV!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!