Just Starting and Could Use Support

Options
2»

Replies

• tallyf
    tallyf Posts: 7
    Options
    Thank you for your post. It is much appreciated. :)
  • tallyf
    Options
    Thank you!
  • tallyf
    Options
    Thank You - Yes, "one day at a time" (which was a good tv show btw, lol)
  • tallyf
    Options
    Thank so much for sharing!
  • sallydurkin
    sallydurkin Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Been there done that... oh wait still doing that back today for a fresh start.... again. I maintained over the summer but not much more than that. I love this site.... oh heres one tips I was given if you don't have time to log your meal or whatever the excuse/reason take a picture of what your eating and log it in later. Loved this as somtimes I was not connected to "find" the right food for logging and this helped me remember for later. Sending you a request.
  • Todd08
    Todd08 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    This is a great place to find support, I myself had done so well here until I fell off the wagon this summer. I am back and am looking for support too, so fell free to add me, I need to build my friend base up again.
  • HeatherMale0330
    Options
    It's okay, I'm new here too! You can add me at anytime! I support you 100% :)
  • fudgebunnie
    Options
    Hi all, i am too just starting out, need to lose around 4 stone so i'll be needing all the help i can get, i'm 43 live in scotland but originally from west yorkshire UK, i have recently joined my local community centre sports facillity so now go swimming every day and do up too 40 lengths, today was the first time i'd gone into the gym and wow do i ache.
    Ok dont know what else to say only to ask for your support in my weightloss program please add me as a friend and i will glady support you too.
    Thanks
  • BrewerFan2
    Options
    In the same boat, I'm fairly new here and starting this new "lifestyle" and could also use all the support I can get. Feel free to add me and we can all lose this weight together.