Ripped in 30 results

Options
OTchic
OTchic Posts: 205 Member
So I finished Ripped in 30 and I wanted to show my progress and show that you can see change without seeing it on the SCALE. I weighed in the last 3 days after i had weighed myself once a week and I weigh exactly the same I did a month ago.

When I was at the 2 week mark i was very disappointed 2 weeks in and no change.

On week 3 I still didn't see any difference and my weight was still the same from day 1.

Well this morning when I took my before and after pics and put on the same pants i had on a month ago and compared photos i saw the difference!!!

I didn't take measurements because everytime I do i am either up inches or down inches like down 3 inches smaller on my waist in one week? pfttt!! so i figure from my loose pants the jeans shown below are about 2.5 inches "loose" "big" than they were before from my waistline and my jeans from my thighs fit me loose so another inch there too on my thighs.

fronttl.png

sidevn.png

side2w.png

Replies

• Amber50lbsDown
    Amber50lbsDown Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    oh wow you can really see it in your tummy, looks flatter and tighter!! good work !
  • hfzimmerman
    hfzimmerman Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I can see a difference!! Great job!
  • tenikb02
    tenikb02 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    OMG!! Congrats!! You can definitely see the results! This is such a good motivator to all who feel like the scale is the ultimate tell all (especially me lol) keep up the good work!!
  • JenG_2011
    JenG_2011 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    You look incredible! This is one of my favorite Jillian DVDs! I have a very similar experience. I credit her for building my muscle and endurance enough so I could start running my first 5ks this year! And just had my best time last Saturday!! Keep it up. I still hit up Jillian from time to time between my runs to keep up the muscles.
  • miqisha
    miqisha Posts: 1,534 Member
    Options
    Job well done!!!! can see the difference. Keep going strong.
  • kiangel
    kiangel Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    brilliant ! I'm only on level 1 (day 3) of 30 day shred :) definately trying that next :) well done
  • dolwenbischoff
    dolwenbischoff Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    very cool!! it feels incredible when all your hard work pays off, and it shows!! way to go!! and that is how it's done!! yea!!
  • KCramer12
    KCramer12 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I can see a difference. So glad u posted this cause i starte dripped in 30 just 3 days ago. really hoping to tone! But am not wanting to really lose more lbs so yay. Thanks for sharing! Cant wait to see my results on day 30. i did pics and measuremnts before.
  • PisceanDream224
    Options
    Great job!!! I just finished mine, too! LOVE the workouts!!! :)
  • GamerGurl729
    GamerGurl729 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    I'm starting that series this week. Thank you for sharing; it's definitely great motivation. I hope I'm able to see similar results.
  • jagger27
    Options
    You GO girl!!! You look amazing!!! We both officially did it!!! :)
  • rawrxamberx
    rawrxamberx Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    Definitely a difference! You look amazing! (:
    I'm hoping to start this dvd next week!
  • ShmoozyQ
    ShmoozyQ Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Well done, big changes without changing the scale!
  • Eerinelizz
    Eerinelizz Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your results! I'm on week 1, moving to week 2 after giving my muscles a day off tomorrow. I love seeing such great results, it keeps me motivated!
  • OTchic
    Options
    thank you all for your sweet replies!! to anyone who wants to do it GO for it you are 30 days away from seeing a great change!

and i have now learned to forget the scale!!!
  • MrsBailey149
    MrsBailey149 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Great results!! I'm doing 30 day shred (level 2 day 4)..I plan on doing Ripped in 30 next !!
  • OTchic
    Options
    I love 30 DS I saw a huge difference I did that 6 mths ago and boy did it do wonders! Good luck on finishing it up
  • nmalek1025
    Options
    I'm doing Ripped in 30 right now and keeping up with my progress through my MFP blog. Friend me if you are interested in seeing what results I get! I do it 4-5/week along with other exercises!
  • Jovan0609
    Jovan0609 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Way to go....you can really the see the difference! I'm on day 1 of week 2 and now I'm really looking forward to my results! Thanks for sharing. :smile:
  • OTchic
    Options
    nmalek & jovan good luck with finishing up the program big changes happen in 30 days!! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!