Nice to meet you

Options
I have been creeping on the boards for about a week. So, I figured it was about time to start posting. I started seriously changing my lifestyle back in August 2011 weighing in at 290 lbs after being diagnosed with type 2 diabetes. My highest weight was 314 lbs. Like everyone I have had lots of bumps and ups and downs, but over this last year have made lots of positive changes to my life in general and have shrunk to reflect these changes. After a huge spiral of not caring what I ate all summer I have now refocused and switched to this new resource over the one I was previously using because of the user friendliness I enjoy more.

On a personal note I live in Lincoln, NE, I am a student and work at a group home for developmentally disabled adults. I am engaged to be married next september, and have just purchased a new home. I would love to get to know some of you on a regular basis. Fell free to ask my anything you like, add me, or chit chat with me.

Excited to be joining this new community :-)

Replies

• MattPBTX
    MattPBTX Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Hope you can stay on track and hit your goals. I'm new as well, but this place is great. You'll love it.

Congrats on your engagement and new house by the way!