calorie burn goals?

Options
I'm currently 310lbs and workout 6 days a week for about 2 - 2 1/2 hours a day. I burn at the lowest 1,000 calories a day most of the time it's around 1,200. For someone my size that's not totally crazy but I was curious what some of your calorie burn goals are??

Replies

• Jenbeanz
    Options
    That's awesome!! Just out of interest, what exercises are you doing to achieve that kinda calorie burn?

Keep it up!! x
  • tuck1jl
    tuck1jl Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!! Just out of interest, what exercises are you doing to achieve that kinda calorie burn?

Keep it up!! x

Thank you:) I walk during the day on both my breaks & for my entire 30 minute lunch break. Then when I get home I workout for 1 1/2 hours. I use my heart rate monitor to gage when I hit 1,000 calories. My workouts at home have lately included the Insanity program. It really gets my heart rate up. On my lower intensity days I do Walking with Leslie. The constant movement helps keep my heartrate up. I also have almost the whole series of biggest loser workout DVDs that I rotate in & out. I do Bob Harper videos as well as the plyo video from P90x. I workout so much that I have to constantly change what DVDs I do so I don't get bored.

:)