CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS !?! WOW... ALL I CAN SAY IS WOW..

Options

Replies

• cmcorn26
    cmcorn26 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    i-have-just-met-you_o_397806.jpg

this is funny! i laughed out loud at work...made people look! Great One!
  • DarthCeltic
    DarthCeltic Posts: 1,274 Member
    Options
    How does one throw a wish into a well? Don't you throw a coin in the well to make a wish? Stupid. And what's with the guy constantly being in her way? Can't she just tell that fool to MOVE??

Trade her soul for a wish?? HER SOUL??? FOR A WISH?? Doesn't that girl know anybody can just make a wish whenever they want, without any soul trading?? What an idiot.

And why is it so hard to look right at the guy?? Is he the sun or something? Can't look directly into it? And why is she just randomly admitting to begging, borrowing, and stealing? Like what does that even have to do with anything? And how the hell can you miss somebody before you even knew they existed? That doesn't make any sense. What a psycho.

well.. the truth is.. its just beiber.. hes awesome!
  • nikic50
    nikic50 Posts: 209
    Options
    Ugh!!...I get caught by these threads all the time...now the song is in my head & I'm throwing my hands in the air & crossing them over my head - all my coworkers are looking at me wierd!!....the beat is so catchy though :)
  • Fitnin6280
    Fitnin6280 Posts: 618 Member
    Options

:laugh:
  • lorib75
    lorib75 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    Is it bad that I had to look it up to figure out what song this was?

I like living under my rock.

This
  • eecruzmd
    eecruzmd Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    How does one throw a wish into a well? Don't you throw a coin in the well to make a wish? Stupid. And what's with the guy constantly being in her way? Can't she just tell that fool to MOVE??

Trade her soul for a wish?? HER SOUL??? FOR A WISH?? Doesn't that girl know anybody can just make a wish whenever they want, without any soul trading?? What an idiot.

And why is it so hard to look right at the guy?? Is he the sun or something? Can't look directly into it? And why is she just randomly admitting to begging, borrowing, and stealing? Like what does that even have to do with anything? And how the hell can you miss somebody before you even knew they existed? That doesn't make any sense. What a psycho.

And tell me what song these days make any sence... like that song Whistle by Flo Rida lol
  • AinatSkram
    Options
    yup... in my head now.
  • BlisterLamb
    BlisterLamb Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    booyah.gif

Love this! He's adorable!
  • JuneyJo
    JuneyJo Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    CHORUS
    Never gonna give you up,
    Never gonna let you down
    Never gonna run around and desert you
    Never gonna make you cry,
    Never gonna say goodbye
    Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you

did you just RICK ROLL my thread?

I bow to thee..

This just made my day! :flowerforyou:
  • mateo57505
    mateo57505 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    476d8a98.jpg

No no no no..........
  • DarthCeltic
    Options

And tell me what song these days make any sence... like that song Whistle by Flo Rida lol

well everyone knows that the whistle song is not about oral pleasure.. it is about net ball.. well.. specifically officiating net ball..
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    And how the hell can you miss somebody before you even knew they existed? That doesn't make any sense. What a psycho.

YES!! The first time I heard this stupid song that was my thought. What an idiot. :angry:
  • DarthCeltic
    Options
    And how the hell can you miss somebody before you even knew they existed? That doesn't make any sense. What a psycho.

YES!! The first time I heard this stupid song that was my thought. What an idiot. :angry:

well.. i dont know you but.. i already loathe you..

well... not you specifically.. just people in general.. because they smell.. usually..
  • myfitnessnmhoy
    myfitnessnmhoy Posts: 2,105 Member
    Options
    I can happily say that I have never, ever heard that song, nor do I have any plans to do so in the future.

Now, to the person who just text-Rockrolled the thread, DAAAAMMMMNNN YYYYYOOUUUU!!!! :mad:

:laugh:
  • sassylilmama
    sassylilmama Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    #&^^*^*%$^*) You!
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    you_just_got_rick_rolled___troll__by_mrsluvett-d558ooy.png
  • amonroe1343
    amonroe1343 Posts: 206 Member
    Options

well everyone knows that the whistle song is not about oral pleasure.. it is about net ball.. well.. specifically officiating net ball..

HAHAHAHAHA totally about net ball lol. I do enjoy the whistle song though lol.
  • DarthCeltic
    Options
    HAHAHAHAHA totally about net ball lol. I do enjoy the whistle song though lol.

finally agreement in a forum!
  • DarthCeltic
    Options
    well this fizzled..
  • ken1994
    ken1994 Posts: 495 Member
    Options

This is awesome!!!