Any paleo dieters out there?

Options
Name's Sarah, just started back into getting healthy, definitely for good this time! I stumbled across the primal/paleo lifestyle the other day and I'm really wanting to try it out. Anyone else here trying the same thing?

Replies

• jessiekayq
    jessiekayq Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi Sarah!

I've been Paleo/Primal for the last 8 months or so. I've never felt more healthy.
  • Cdposey26
    Cdposey26 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Started Paleo a little over a month ago and I lost 25lbs in the first month, I feel great. I say give it a shot
  • FairuzyAmanuzy
    FairuzyAmanuzy Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I've been Paleo since December of 2011, I LOVE it, never going back.
  • renkatrun
    renkatrun Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I am not a "dieter", but doing paleo/clean.
  • ubstampin
    Options
    Hi I did paleo about 10 years ago and now I don't know why I went off of it. I kick myself for that. I just got a call from my Dr. this morning and found out I have diabetes. Wow! So I got on line and found the site about paleo and said to myself I used to do that. It was a little hard at first but it was great. I don't know why I got off of it. So today I am back to doing it. I need to get this weight off so I don't have to start taking insulin. It works and it's a good lifestyle to stick to. So get on board, I am.
  • KittyMarie13
    Options
    Just started a few weeks ago myself (doing primal) and I' m down about 10 lbs. First thing I've ever found that is helping me to improve my health, get rid of excess weight, and doesn't feel like I'm having to starve myself for results. There is a group for Paleo/Primal eaters; you should join. There's a lot of great information shared in that forum and tons of links for recipe ideas. If you haven't already, head over to www.marksdailyapple.com . I found a ton of useful information there. :)

Welcome!