Made it to a 25 BMI with pics

Options
2»

Replies

• PDLUCKY
    PDLUCKY Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    great job on the weight loss. and are you able to be more active with your knee since losing the weight or is it the same as before

The knee does feel better not having to move around so much weight but unfortunately the pain is still there and I have to wear a brace day in and day out. As for being more active I am stuck with only swimming and biking. So I purchased a nice bike last Saturday and have been putting a few miles on it on the weekends. As far as playing with my kids though I am not able to do the same activities I was used to. I try not to let it get me down since, but it is hard my daughter's soccer season hasn't started because there are not enough coaches and they need volunteers but I am not physically able to run around out there giving them direction. It is a pretty crappy situation.
  • robinogue
    robinogue Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    thank you for sharing your amazing story.. You look awesome!
  • PDLUCKY
    Options
    Good job!!

Hey got a goofy question though: do the tats look different? Depending on when you got them, I would think they could change. :smile:

Actually with all my tats being on my arms and legs I don't see a huge difference. I was pretty worried about that as well but I think if the tats would have been on my stomach or back then I would have had a bigger problem with it.
  • Brandi1168
    Brandi1168 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    You look great! Way to go. I also have recurring knee pain and I'm worried it could be arthritis (both my mom and her mom have arthritis). It is one of the reasons that I finally decided to make some changes. I hope I can be as successful as you've been. :)
  • joannathechef
    joannathechef Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    You look great - like a different person!
  • kstep88
    kstep88 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    What a wonderful story! Congrats to you!
  • PDLUCKY
    Options
    Thanks everyone your compliments feel great!
  • UnRemarkableMe
    UnRemarkableMe Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    as silly as this may sound another member stole my thunder, you look great but i was wondering about the way your tats looked too.... you lost so much i thought there would have been a drastic difference...

you are an inspiration; keep up the good work!
  • PDLUCKY
    Options
    I was pretty worried about my tat's changing as well but luckily they are mostly in places where I didn't have a lot of fat so they really haven't changed much.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!