First day, new start hopefully looking for friends

Options
Looking for friends to keep me motivated. Have failed at many diets in the past and determined to make this work !!

Replies

• SopranogirlCa
    SopranogirlCa Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Hey, welcome aboard! I am fairly new as well, I have only been on FP a few weeks. So far so good. I know you will like it.
    Help is here if you need it. Good luck.
  • joycer241
    Options
    Hi, Hang in there my friend. I have been on a weight loss journey for years. This time I am doing it. I have lost 58 pounds since
    May on Atkins and love it. My doctor talked me into it and is supporting me 100%. I am now a controlled diabetic on half my blood pressure" Yeah. You can do it. Let me help support you as you support me and others. hang in.
  • melelana
    melelana Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Cool, I'll send a request, then! It's always great to have friends for support. I hope you find what you're looking for with MFP!
  • Glidermike
    Options
    Hi all, My first day on a diet too. I havfe been on myfitness pal for a month, but not really using it to reduce. But I am form today. I have 45lbs to lose.
  • annacole11
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I am trying to get motivated also and meet some people to help me along,lol! I will also add you as a friend.
  • Cookie_Raider32
    Options
    Hi there,

I'm looking for new friends too feel free to add me :)
  • kayabutt
    Options
    I have used myfitnesspal for a couple months than stopped. I had installed it on my IPhone and I had no idea I could get support or be supportive to others. I recently came back and searched through the web and found all you.. I'm so excited and look foward to this journey of a healthier lifestyle :)
  • kayabutt
    Options
    I could use some friends for support please..
  • ClaudiaGonza
    ClaudiaGonza Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello, same here. New and need help to keep going. :( Wish I had the will power but I don't. Just have the extra weight.
  • CincinnatiDEIFan
    CincinnatiDEIFan Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I am new too. Only about a week now.

I started this journey because we moved from Ohio to Florida and I simply was tired of being on the beach looking awful.

When we moved in May I was 188, I am now 163 with a goal in the 120/130 range. :-)

Welcome!

Feel free to send me a friend request (that goes for anyone supportive and motivating!!!!!!!!)
  • StatHaldol
    StatHaldol Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like, I've been here over 6 months and lost 50 lbs. You can do it! We're all in this together!